22 foot zaug is in

dwy33

my bad, i meant to say sean is the only up and coming kid coming from sno. I know of a few kids coming from boulder :D

just imagine all the kids who will ski sno instead of boulder when they have that pipe ready to go and a better park next year. how is the pipe at boulder? oh wait....

then there will be even more kids coming out of Sno.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just imagine all the kids who will ski sno instead of boulder when they have that pipe ready to go and a better park next year. how is the pipe at boulder? oh wait....

sno has been saying they will have a great park from the start, i will believe a good park when i see one. Also the pipe will probably be rushed and end up shitty just like the 13'

ski, you don't belong in threads that have something to do with a park or pipe because you have nothing intelligent to say. All you do on the park and pipe threads is hate on papsteeze, KyleA, or myself, all of whome have something to say that will in turn help sno mountain with their park. I'm sure you havent skied PC to its full extent if you live in PA. if they get a huge storm kyle is there right away, weather it be PC, Brighton, or Alta. I'm not saying i have, but i have had first tracks on the bowls dropping cliffs with 3 feet of fresh powder. I have been good about keeping shut about all of your hate but youre just an arrogant prick on these forums.

Also dont talk shit on sean jordan because he is the only up and coming skier in PA right now.

You assheads brought up Sean Jordon and how he was a better skier than me. So fuck you. Fact: the kid can't carve a turn. If you're so sensitive about the kid, DON'T USE HIM TO SAY HE'S BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE.

And you don't have any say as to what threads I'm in. You're just a bunch of flamers and complainers. And you all went chickenshit when you got called out...seems to me that you don't belong in any threads, but, hey, it's not my site.

Lastly, you and KyleA have shown you have no idea how a multi-million dollar business works. Screaming that you know what you're talking about and I don't doesn't make it a fact, although it does make you sound like Rob.

I'm sure you havent skied PC to its full extent if you live in PA. if they get a huge storm kyle is there right away, weather it be PC, Brighton, or Alta.

You sure about that? Would you admit you were a complete dumbass if you found out I lived and raced out of PC for a few winters? Hmmmm? You two just talk out of your asses.

sno has been saying they will have a great park from the start, i will believe a good park when i see one. Also the pipe will probably be rushed and end up shitty just like the 13'

from the start... as in... a year ago when they were saved from being a lost mountain? it takes more than a year to improve a park. you ski there and all you do is hate on the place. if any other hill got a new 22' pipe cutter that was the only one on the east coast, the park rats there would be bragging like crazy about it and and rubbing it into everybody's face that either they have a lame 14' pipe or nothing at all. but no, you go on and say that the place sucks and its going nowhere. sno has made a complete 180 since its new ownership and they have big plans for the place, all which take time.

SO, what are the specs on this 22' Zaug pipe cutter? Whats the horse power? How fast does it go? What kind of engine does it have? What kind of windows are they? What are the crash test ratings?

SO, what are the specs on this 22' Zaug pipe cutter? Whats the horse power? How fast does it go? What kind of engine does it have? What kind of windows are they? What are the crash test ratings?

idiot. you are fricken clueless about everything. it has none of that. what day are you skiing Blue? remind me not to go that day.

i want sno to be good, but they just havent lived up to their claims. If it was a mountain that hadnt bragged so much right when they opened i wouldnt hate because they didnt say they were going to be the best. It just seems to me like the new owners have their business priorities straight. They cant decide weather to build a sick park, build a 22' pipe, or if they want to build a water park. If they knew it was going to take time then they shouldnt be claiming so hard season after season. Im only going to be skiing in PA for 5 more year and i would like a good park soon. Its not that hard to have a good park when you hire people that are completely dedicated to one mountain. Neptune is with multiple mountains across the US so he doesnt have his full attention on sno, which leads to the lack of quality in the park. If you dont have people to constantly maintain the 22' pipe then it could mean a lot of injuries. A pipe that big can really do some damage.

My point is, i want sno to do good but they brag to much and dont pull through, leading to my hate

i want sno to be good, but they just havent lived up to their claims. If it was a mountain that hadnt bragged so much right when they opened i wouldnt hate because they didnt say they were going to be the best. It just seems to me like the new owners have their business priorities straight. They cant decide weather to build a sick park, build a 22' pipe, or if they want to build a water park. If they knew it was going to take time then they shouldnt be claiming so hard season after season. Im only going to be skiing in PA for 5 more year and i would like a good park soon. Its not that hard to have a good park when you hire people that are completely dedicated to one mountain. Neptune is with multiple mountains across the US so he doesnt have his full attention on sno, which leads to the lack of quality in the park. If you dont have people to constantly maintain the 22' pipe then it could mean a lot of injuries. A pipe that big can really do some damage.

My point is, i want sno to do good but they brag to much and dont pull through, leading to my hate

he's actually making a good point with this post

Shut up. Go take your hate somewhere else. Your poor little feelings were hurt because a mountain "bragged"? Could you be a bigger douche? Go sit on Rob's lap and have him tell you some soothing stories. Maybe you'll get out all the hate you have bunched up inside.

Lastly, you and KyleA have shown you have no idea how a multi-million dollar business works. Screaming that you know what you're talking about and I don't doesn't make it a fact, although it does make you sound like Rob.

I dont recall us saying we knew how to run a multi million dollar business, but apparently you dont either or else you would have millions of dollars.

We only know what were talking about with parks. We state what needs to be done and you bitch that its fine the way it is and everything is perfect. Some people try and progress the mountains instead of being satisfied with the way they are now.

Shut up. Go take your hate somewhere else. Your poor little feelings were hurt because a mountain "bragged"? Could you be a bigger douche? Go sit on Rob's lap and have him tell you some soothing stories. Maybe you'll get out all the hate you have bunched up inside.

notice how people who know anything about park agree with me. hmmmmmmm, coincidence? i think not. stop bitching in a park thread where you know nothing about what goes on. you dont see me on all the racing threads hating on you guys, so why treat the park rats like shit? and yes it does piss me off about how much they brag. considering im only here for 5 years i should be spending my hard earned cash somewhere worth going to while im in PA. Im sorry i dont have the rest of my life to ski in PA.

ski i think you must have been abused as a child or something. as i read through these sno mountain threads it seems like you are starting flame wars with everyone including papasteeze, jordan, kyleA and a bunch more i'm sure. you're clearly a racer and don't really belong in a park opinion thread. this thread was flame free until you came in and started with papa and then kyleA, who were both only voicing their opinions about the park and the halfpipe.

o yeah back to the halfpipe, the topic of this thread. i hope it really happens this year. it would be great to be the only ski hill on the east with a 22' pipe. but from what i saw the other day it doesn't look promising. from papasteeze's pipe illustration i would guess that there is about 1/10 of the snow required to build a proper 22' pipe piled up on spike. and the piles were only about 10 or 15 feet tall, not quite 22. and if neptune's guys aren't there to properly maintain it when needed it's going to end up like the 13' this year and last year, which isn't good. plus it doesn't seem like there is going to be near enough room on spike for a park and pipe. a 22' pipe is massive and could probably take up the whole width of the trail. i noticed that the 13' pipe has hardly any flat bottom. it just goes from one wall right in to the next. if the 22 footer is made with a similar lack of flat bottom it would be impossible to ride. my advice would be to do it right or don't do it at all. a rushed pipe would be a huge waste of time and money.