Reality Show at Blue

trimreaper

When I scanned in this morning, there was a camera pointed at the Lodge at all the people. I started ranting about Reality TV as loud as I could, the scanning-person just laughed. There was another camera-operator at the bottom of Home Stretch. I still can't believe Blue Mountain is being considered for this, maybe the only reason it because they receive some of the most "skier visits" to the First Aid lodges.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out about this yesterday....i never really post/read on here much anymore so i didn't even notice it. A kid i work with told me about it and i didn't believe him. We were working on lower park and a patroller stopped so we asked him about it. The camera guys are out all the time. It's pretty cool. Later that night we were out in lower park again and the guy asked us if we would take a run or two down the pipe so he could get footage. I borrowed my friends board and gave it a shot. I forgot that i can't ride pipe. .....i really hope they find better footage to use :huh:

With editing a western resort would make a way better subject. Per hour of film, even just following 1 patroller per day, I'm sure they will get the footage they want much faster/quicker at Blue. Although, it seems CB has record setting days for flight for life calls, so they may have missed the mark on drama.

Edited by Glenn

It's official Blue will have their own reality show. Its gonna be shown on the channel TruTV. The other mountain in competiton with us had a death over the holiday weekend and that turned off the networks to using their mountain. Severe injuries=good, death=bad, it seems.

Source?

Such great news...The Reality show is going to be so sick,,and it will make celebritys out of Blues redcoats. I need to befriend a redcoat or two so I can chill at the big Hollywood parties and meet Lindsey Lohan and Tara Reid..that would be so sick!!!!

tara reid has pepperoni nipples. ewwwww

when i was working last week on the way back from fixing the park me and my buddy came to up to a girl who got destroyed by a snowboarding i stopped i call ski patrol on my cell phone they come yada yada yada there ended up being mad cameras there and i was talking to one of the guys on ski patrol he said that they are saying around 2 million dollars in free advertising blue is getting out of this. and they pretty much told ski patrol they can get whatever they want.

SKI PATROL (working title)- This exciting, character-driven series from

Bunim/Murray Productions (The Real World) gets viewers up close and

personal with the men and women who work in some of the most extreme

environments in the country. They do everything from dynamiting

snowdrifts and performing daring out-of-bounds rescues to busting unruly

snowboarders looking to party on the slopes.

I almost fell out of my chair when i read that.

when i was working last week on the way back from fixing the park me and my buddy came to up to a girl who got destroyed by a snowboarding i stopped i call ski patrol on my cell phone they come yada yada yada there ended up being mad cameras there and i was talking to one of the guys on ski patrol he said that they are saying around 2 million dollars in free advertising blue is getting out of this. and they pretty much told ski patrol they can get whatever they want.

Yeah anjos, we gotta make some ski patrol friends for some free shit. Yeahdoggy!