Get well Bobert...

Ski

Helping lead Racewax.com to another Thursday night win, our own Bobert540 hooked a gate with his left hand and probably snapped a few things, prompting a trip to the ski patrol chalet.

The ensuing discussion:

"Is it broken, Bob?"

"I don't know. It feels like it, though."

"Want help carrying your skis to your car?"

"Nah, let's go ski White Lightning."

"You're nuts."

"It'll be okay, I just won't use poles. But my girlfriend is gonna kill me, since she's going to have to drive the whole 10 hours tomorrow to Hilton Head."

Hope the trip to South Carolina was peaceful.

Edited by ski

Thanks everyone! My wrist is doing ok. Luckily no broken bones but I hyper extended it so needless to say it is sore as heck. And for all of those who are wondering, my girlfriend did not kill me. I did drive a good portion but rarely used my left hand. I am glad I decided to ski the rest of the night. Thanks again for the help Mike and Ski!

about two seasons ago thinksnow fawked up his shoulder big time (right shoulder) and had to drive stick home, he had to keep his shoulder still, and flick with his wrist :banghead

I couldn't move right wrist. So to shift i had to take my hand off the wheel, reach over, shift, then back to the wheel.

about two seasons ago thinksnow fawked up his shoulder big time (right shoulder) and had to drive stick home, he had to keep his shoulder still, and flick with his wrist :banghead

Hey, I did that at the MC slalom three or four years ago. Whenever it was, it was right before Sib moved away. We had a picnic at Big Pocono State Park and I had popped three Vicodin. Ah, the memories...

Yeah well I flew off a jump once, clipped a tree with my shins. They were so mangled that Ski Patrol just hacked them off with a Swiss Army knife. Then, since I was riding my bike home, they duck-taped a ski pole to each leg and then taped the ends to the pedals so I could make it back. The worst part was I totally forgot to get my boots. I eventually saw them on eBay, but got out bid at the last second and never saw them again.

Yeah well I flew off a jump once, clipped a tree with my shins. They were so mangled that Ski Patrol just hacked them off with a Swiss Army knife. Then, since I was riding my bike home, they duck-taped a ski pole to each leg and then taped the ends to the pedals so I could make it back. The worst part was I totally forgot to get my boots. I eventually saw them on eBay, but got out bid at the last second and never saw them again.

I....I....thought for a second you were... :rofl

:bow