How long?

paolo

The ticket window lady said today that they were shooting for the 30th as long as the weather cooperated and there was demand as she was giving me like 10 spring fling coupons. If today's crowds are any indication of demand then I think they'll close sooner than later.

Edited by sexkitten

The ticket window lady said today that they were shooting for the 30th as long as the weather cooperated and there was demand as she was giving me like 10 spring fling coupons. If today's crowds are any indication of demand then I think they'll close sooner than later.

When do the spring fling coupons start?

I remember hearing buzz from someone who talked to a ski patroller. They said to prepare to work until the 30th.

thats what i heard as well. what a sick day it would be. skiing in the morning and then KT, Justo, Trev, and myself are heading into NYC for the Mos Def concert.

Every year around this time my grandparents assume i'm done skiing for the season because it's march, and every year i try to tell them that there's still the rest of the month to ski.

they might have been right, but my knee being hurt still will probably be what's keeping me off the snow for the remainder of the season.

just throwing this out there as a general request/observation... just because the mountain is shutting down in less than two weeks, please don't just give up. at least provide a quality product until the end. even if you don't make anymore snow, at least maintain everything til the end.

Blue always maintains everything til the end. it wouldn't close if people would show up and spend some dough. why stay open for the cheapo season pass aholes. the first and last dollar they spend here is on their early buy season pass. monday's the 100th day time to f'n close. see you cheap fukers next year.

btw did barb blow the skunk yet???

Blue always maintains everything til the end. it wouldn't close if people would show up and spend some dough. why stay open for the cheapo season pass aholes. the first and last dollar they spend here is on their early buy season pass. monday's the 100th day time to f'n close. see you cheap fukers next year.

btw did barb blow the skunk yet???

alright, next time i spend $400 on a season pass for a PA hill i'll remember how cheap i am. thanks for the reminder.

and you wonder they are closing....you paid 6.06 a day to ski. like i said AHOLE

Hmm, someone doesn't understand economics. $400 in the spring or summer is worth a lot more than $400 in january, it is called cash flow. Not to mention that for every person who gets their money worth from their pass, another gets screwed due to injury or other factors. Not to mention the marginal cost per person is about 0 since they pay to run lifts by the hour rather than per person, the only thing it changes is how long the lines are for other customers. But then again, you obviously work at Blue mountain, based on the people I've met there it doesn't require much education. Maybe the real asshole is you, yet another blue mountain employee spewing bullshit at their best customers.

Race team coaches coming in here to argue with us? Patrollers whistling at the ones who can actually ski rather than the ones who are endangering others? You coming in and calling the people who bought season passes cheap assholes? Combined with the slow terrain roll out this year and the conditions I saw every time I went I'm pretty sure Blue Mountain is the new Camelback.

Hmm, someone doesn't understand economics. $400 in the spring or summer is worth a lot more than $400 in january, it is called cash flow. Not to mention that for every person who gets their money worth from their pass, another gets screwed due to injury or other factors. Not to mention the marginal cost per person is about 0 since they pay to run lifts by the hour rather than per person, the only thing it changes is how long the lines are for other customers. But then again, you obviously work at Blue mountain, based on the people I've met there it doesn't require much education. Maybe the real asshole is you, yet another blue mountain employee spewing bullshit at their best customers.

Race team coaches coming in here to argue with us? Patrollers whistling at the ones who can actually ski rather than the ones who are endangering others? You coming in and calling the people who bought season passes cheap assholes? Combined with the slow terrain roll out this year and the conditions I saw every time I went I'm pretty sure Blue Mountain is the new Camelback.

Method, just fyi, race team coaches didn't come here. And this is just a troll from Philadelphia seeing if he can get attention. Haven't you ever had a kid randomly call you and ask if your refrigerator was running? This is him.