Rail Jam April 19th

Justin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jump jams sound really sick, but honestly I don't think I could hike jumps for that long. Shit would be sooooo tiring, plus bombed out mad quick. I'd like to know what the setup might be....regardless I'll be there.

honestly, i would be sooooo stoked if it was the same as the rail jam on the 8th. that double barrell down was set up perfectly.

It's gunna be a mini slopestyle. 40' box to 40' Double barrell to C rail to loader tire bonk !

Snowgrind are also going to set up the tranny box and coaster box for a photo shoot to showcase their product and those 2 will be in it too but as a separate line.

There will be a girls division. Hot dogs and burgers will be on sale. $10.00 entrance incl. access pass.

It's gunna be a mini slopestyle. 40' box to 40' Double barrell to C rail to loader tire bonk !

Snowgrind are also going to set up the tranny box and coaster box for a photo shoot to showcase their product and those 2 will be in it too but as a separate line.

There will be a girls division. Hot dogs and burgers will be on sale. $10.00 entrance incl. access pass.

damnnn thanks for the quick info keith! this sounds like its gonna be a damn good time. lets hope for some sunshine!!

they bringing their own crew to hit that line? cause otherwise im thinkin they are going to be pretty lonely "showcasing" those

good to hear :)

first half sounds sick. c rail, or c box? please bring out the old double barrel c, that'd be sick. why does snowgrind want to use the worst two features they created this year? square coping + wide boxes = crap. they'd get better photo/video ops on simpler stuff. set up the octocone for that matter if they wanna showcase their work, that thing's way more fun than either of those boxes.

The rollercoaster box isnt bad, the tranny box is just pointless. But otherwise the setup sounds sick. Seems a little big, where exactly is this going down?

i havent rode blue at all this year what exactly is the tranny box?