Rail Jam April 19th

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point even going if the Park Crew and their friends are involved in judging. Just like tuesday night fever they will win all the prizes. The fix is in.

so you are telling me that people like kevin and justin thomas and matt stoudt, who win comps all across the region, win just because they know people on park crue and not because they ski park so damn well?

I don't doubt their own abilities. I doubt the park crew being impartial when it comes to judging friends and family.

are you going to be there? if you ski well, you've got just as good a shot as anybody. i really dont know what you're talking about. for one of the tuesday night fever comps, a couple random kids from boulder showed up, who park crew did not know, and they took 1, 2 in their age group, beating out blue kids, who park crew rides with on a regular basis. like keith said, a lot of the guys are actually trained and certified judges, which is more than can be said for most comps in our area. over the years, i've found blue's judging to be the most consistant and fair, and i've competed at pretty much every place around here for a bunch of years.

over the years, i've found blue's judging to be the most consistant and fair, and i've competed at pretty much every place around here for a bunch of years.

yea Blue's judging is very legit, it cant be helped if the same 3-4 kids take top 3 all the time just because everyone else sucks or nobody else shows up