Blue?????

trimreaper

2 new trails?

I only see the one trail that was supposed to open this past season...

Upper and lower.

As far as I know the new trail is actually being split up into two trails, top and bottom. This is why it says two new trails for next year

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show is a good marketing ploy, but it will probably gag me to watch it so hopefully I don't get the channel. I can't believe the trail would NOT be open next year, it could have been open this year if they wanted to though so maybe they are just dragging it out. The snowmaking costs on it over the next 5 years will probably exceed the cost of cutting it, maybe the new owner didn't want to occur such an increase in snowmaking expense.

I don't usually read the Blue board, so sorry for being uninformed. Blue actually agreed to do the Ski Patrol show? That is being shot in season correct? I just want to make sure I have my facts straight before I say anthing.

Yup looks like they filmed for at least a month. They did a reality TV show about their Ski Patrol. I heard it will air in November.

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking at the trail map and trying to figure out where the two trails will meet. I'm thinking that Nightmare will be from the top till the 2nd turn of Paradise and that Dream Weaver will begin at that point (enter from Paradise) and continue down from there. What do you all think?

I was looking at the trail map and trying to figure out where the two trails will meet. I'm thinking that Nightmare will be from the top till the 2nd turn of Paradise and that Dream Weaver will begin at that point (enter from Paradise) and continue down from there. What do you all think?

That's right, Nightmare enters right next to razors edge, but is just a short steep down to where it intersects with Paradise and Dreamweaver. Dream Weaver begins at the Paradise's second turn and re-enters Paradise at Paradise's last turn.

Didn't you take the quad at all this year?

That's right, Nightmare enters right next to razors edge, but is just a short steep down to where it intersects with Paradise and Dreamweaver. Dream Weaver begins at the Paradise's second turn and re-enters Paradise at Paradise's last turn.

Didn't you take the quad at all this year?

Not really... maybe once. It wasn't always open. We skied on the other side of the mountain a lot this year too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I know the headwall is uber steep..so I'm sure the ski patrollers are going to use lots of avalanche bombs/explosives to blow off the overhanging cornice created by the manmade blizzard created by PAs finest snowmakers within 14 miles of Sheetz..lol

lol niceeee :lol:

but do they like have any lights or snowmaking on the rest of the trail?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...