Interesting Pole

BCBSNOBBSkier

Favorite Things at Sno  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite thing at Sno?

• Smoke
    • White Lightning
    • Boomer
    • The Glades
    • Top to Bottom Blue/Black Diamond Trails
    • Ancient Lifts
    • Nice Big Lodge
    • Good Food
    • Nice Rental Complex
    • Great Terrain Park
  2. 2. What new features would you like to see next season?

• More Advanced Trails
    • More Intermediate Trails
    • More Easy Trails
    • A New High Speed Lift
    • More Glades
    • New Rental Facility

im sad this thread is not about some sort of new high tech ski pole or an environmentally friendly telephone pole that sno is using for new lighting in areas. hm

sorry haha, but seriously. a high speed lift is necessary if they start bringing in more people. i always liked the lodge its pretty big

Maybe they would actually bring enugh people in to fill the nice big lodge...... and i think my pole covers everything but feel free to poke holes in it but plz be specific. and a high speed is definately needed...... id like to be selfish and put it on the double diamond trails.... but wait thad be better. No one actually uses lng haul because you need to be able to ski black diamnds to use it. And a high speed lift on the doulbe diamonds would allow access to the black diamonds too.....

THe only Pole that interests me is tucked in my shorts. Otherwise, I heard it takes 3 of them to screw in a lightbulb. :rofl Sorry, couldn't resist. And I never skied Sno yet, but I'll check it out next season.......... If it's half as good as Ski says, I may never ski another mountain......... :rofl

I prefer the South Pole b/c it has penguins.

I like the subject matter of this POLL.

My favorite trail is Cannonball for some reason, but since that was not an option, I voted for Boomer.

My priorities for Sno, in no particular order, are: (1) new website with frequent updates AND an email mailing list of stuff that is going on; (2) a high-speed lift; and (3) more top-to-bottom runs (the feasibility of this I do not know, but I do wish there were more options here).

Oh, and the EMPLOYEES NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING.

Nothing ruins a trip experience more than rude and/or unhelpful employees.

THe only Pole that interests me is tucked in my shorts. Otherwise, I heard it takes 3 of them to screw in a lightbulb. :rofl Sorry, couldn't resist. And I never skied Sno yet, but I'll check it out next season.......... If it's half as good as Ski says, I may never ski another mountain......... :rofl

Ha, Sno is the perfect mountain for me and my family. I only tell people to come if they are interested in (relative to the Poconos) steep headwalls, great snow, no crowds, and what has become one of the best junior race training programs in the region.

Doug would not be happy here. Nor would Jeffy. And, conversely, I feel like I'm going for a jog on the Garden State Parkway when I'm skiing at Blue.

I prefer the South Pole b/c it has penguins.

Penguins are a pain in the ass.

256076962_b2d43ea3fe.jpg

Since your poll sucks:

My favorite thing at Sno: Terrain park.

What I would like to see for next year: Legit jumps (booters, not tables), more flow in the park, a trail designated for the 22" half pipe, a reasonable price for park passes, better lights and more lights on the trails their not on.

I'm for a Penquin logo..way better than the creepy Moose..

[/q

Mr Steez I have found you here too - i am in america in pennsylvania too but there are no hill stations open for snobord and ski. I will make donuts tomorrow and then i will go to a vermont hill station. i know that there is one called killington.]