Basically no snow left at Sno

Melissa

IMO, that pipe was a waste of money and snow, that could have been put to better use, since it wasn't open until almost the end of the season.

I guess they wanted a nice big pipe for the Revolution Tour. Just curious, but what do you think should they have done with all that snow?

I guess they wanted a nice big pipe for the Revolution Tour. Just curious, but what do you think should they have done with all that snow?
They really should have knocked it down right after the Rev tour and make a sick jump line. The pipe was worthless and wasn't maintained like it was suppose to be.

It wasn't because maintenance it was because of the warm weather. Lets just hope they don't get lazy and forget to do the dirt work this summer... and nick, how many jumps do you think you could fit from that head wall down, 3 maybe? plus the park would have to be shut down for a week, and how much money with cat work do you think it would cost to push all that snow around, when the mountain was already loosing money because after the rev tour, ticket sales dropped a lot, that last event we had was a joke (Not because of us, nobody showed up) Ya the last 2 weeks the pipe sucked but that was just because the sun and the rain we got. Sno can go and waste all the money they want, they (Hopefully) know what there doing, it doesn't effect you guys so why do you think your making a point by telling them how to run a ski resort? and one more thing, why is it always the skiers who bitch and moan about the mountain? I almost never see any shredders throwing a bitch fit about stupid shit that you have no control over, So, Chill out. Skiing has come a long way but some of you guys are still sounding like the stereotypical stuck-up pricks we have all grown to hate. (Excluding SKI, he's the man) So pull those polls out of your asses and smoke a B cuz you seriously need to CHILL OUT I've also noticed that kids that are actually good at skiing and riding don't complain about the park, if they fall or have a bad day they don't go blaming it on everyone but themselves, so maybe its not the park, maybe it was you and you suck, your insecure about your skillz so you try to take the park down because it makes you feel better about yourself. so unless your like Mark S or Sean J, I don't want to hear your sorry shit on how much you think the park sucks (I've wanted to say that all year) PEACE!

Ive first hand heard them say that the park wasnt what it could be at all.

word.. why is santas panties in a bunch? Everyone is entitled to express their own opinion, I have a problem with attacking a person who is stating their opinion. Hey Santa, agree to disagree and keep moving. respect that most people who take the time to express an unpopular opinion do so, because they are passionate about their ideas. isn't that a good thing for pushing improvements?

so unless your like Mark S or Sean J, I don't want to hear your sorry shit on how much you think the park sucks

So what are you saying? That if you have skills in the park, that you are allowed to complain or make suggestions?

word.. why is santas panties in a bunch? Everyone is entitled to express their own opinion, I have a problem with attacking a person who is stating their opinion. Hey Santa, agree to disagree and keep moving. respect that most people who take the time to express an unpopular opinion do so, because they are passionate about their ideas. isn't that a good thing for pushing improvements?

So what are you saying? That if you have skills in the park, that you are allowed to complain or make suggestions?

I can't wait until the rest of your family quits so you can just live on your fishing MB year round.

I can't wait until the rest of your family quits so you can just live on your fishing MB year round.

Now why would you wish something like that? And just how much stalking do you do of people? Thats a really far reach to pull up stuff like that. You are scary.

So, is there any chance that Sno might push around the snow left over from the pipe and do something like a rail jam?

Dennis, Maybe they have said it to you, but they don't take the time to bitch about it on a stupid forum. Mark even helped design stuff didn't he? Pappasteeze, Remember when I started That Thread trying to get some good creative ideas for the park? why don't you go back and look at how many people took that thread as a place to bitch and complain for personal feuds , it was absolutely useless, suggestions? all I see are useless remarks from people who in some cases haven't even been to Sno, and complaining about things they don't even know about, You say passionate about their ideas? I'm not saying if you don't have skillz don't complain or make suggestions, but they should know what the hell there talking about before saying it. I do sometimes see some good things on here, but most of the time its personal fights. The last month of sno was amazing but you never see people say good things about it. the last day sno was open we had like 95% of our trails open. This season was really rough, we got so much rain we were pretty much making a new park every 3 weeks. And all this shit i'm saying about flaming pertains to back when I was trying to get ideas for the park on here, since I was an employee and the managers look at these threads like 5 times a day, I kinda couldn't say what I really wanted. I've wanted to say this stuff for a really long time, and the thing about skiers was kinda wrong and I apologize but when you really look at these feuds, it is mostly skiers, just an observation. And as for the money thing with Sno, from what I herd, things like the zaugg and new lights, are from grants (Free Money), other things are used as write off's when they loose money. Expenditures like paying employee's, well, we get screwed. Everyone on the park crew got screwed over, Dennis and Nick know what i'm sayin. But I still love riding and Its my home Mountain, I take shit personally when people take it down, Pappa, You probably feel the same about boulder right? ohh and back when i said the snow making would be done in like 3 or 4 days for the 22ft pipe and the one manager said on here I was really wrong, I herd that info from a snowmaker and he was right... just wanted to set that straight, So Hopefully Sno doesent give us a park to complain about next year, but i'm sure people will still complain no matter what, Peace.

Now why would you wish something like that? And just how much stalking do you do of people? Thats a really far reach to pull up stuff like that. You are scary.

So, is there any chance that Sno might push around the snow left over from the pipe and do something like a rail jam?

I doubt it, It's not worth it for them, but it would be sick, plus with the water park construction, everything is a mess up there.

Edited by Santa

No worries Santa, I do know what is going on. Next season will be much better Park wise for you guys, unless some act of nature destroys the place and personnel. I see Sno continuing to book and promote large FS events, however I doubt they will have park features season long on the level of the competitors that will be coming to the comp. Does that make sense?

Message boards bring people together who share a common interest. I respect all opinions and all complaints as long as they are backed up with reasoning. Even posts directed at Boulder. There are lots of things I want to see different at Boulder. They aren't secret.

I don't respect people who personally attack others for stating their opinions in an open message board. Ski's post directed at me in this thread is a prime example of where threads go bad. Those type of posts are made for reasons that aren't even worth speculating on.

BTW- I think you posted once after you got injured, are you all healed up? What happened? Are you old enough to hit the cork? ;)

I never got injured, I saw a post about me, maybe you read it wrong, I helped a kid who got hurt pretty bad, maybe thats what you meant? and I'm only 20... Ohh and as for ski, I respect you man, but pappa's right, that made no sense, and sometimes you do start fights in threads that ruin them.

But I still love riding and Its my home Mountain, I take shit personally when people take it down, Pappa, You probably feel the same about boulder right?
I live 10 minutes down the road from Sno. It has been my home mountain for the past 5 years, I think. I have never complained about them up until this latest season. But don't worry you won't hear to much complaining from me for next season. :wiggle

I never got injured, I saw a post about me, maybe you read it wrong, I helped a kid who got hurt pretty bad, maybe thats what you meant? and I'm only 20... Ohh and as for ski, I respect you man, but pappa's right, that made no sense, and sometimes you do start fights in threads that ruin them.

I guess you missed all the damage Rob tried to inflict during the time when SMLLC needed support during the purchase. Not that he was able to make a difference, there was enough lack of support that allowed Washo to squeeze the new owners out of an extra million dollars. What did the county do with the million dollars? Gave middle and upper management county employees a small raise and created a fund for courthouse "enhancements", whatever that means.

So when I hear Rob make any input on what Sno should or shouldn't do, I tend to view it as the same old bullshit from a blowhard who tried to hurt the mountain from the start.

And my post made no sense? I thought it was pretty clear that I think it's a bummer that a talented little racer was turned off of the sport by someone with "Little League Parent Syndrome". I saw it coming for two years and even---sadly---predicted it would happen. And I think it's a bummer that the same parent enters little boys in comps with fractured bones and the opinion of a doctor who tried to put the "fear of God" in the kid if he actually competed.

Santa, try removing the layer of bullshit that comes out of his mouth and just look at the facts and you might see my point of view. I'm not saying you have to or anything, but from someone who has coached two sports for two decades, I can honestly say Rob is the worst kind of person for giving advice.

Was I the only person who noticed Rob trying to stir up trouble right before the Rev Tour when he made a post about dangerous power lines being too close to the Superpipe? The fucker will enter his son in a comp with a broken bone---against doctors very strong orders---but then tries to cause problems because of a power line....

Yeah, I have a really bad reaction to just about anything he posts. My tipping point was when he promoted a video of his son being sexually molested by an adult woman during a hazing. Does it offend you that I didn't sugar coat that? If so, then, yes, I'm guilty of starting fights and ruining threads for looking forward to the time he disappears.

Dennis, Maybe they have said it to you, but they don't take the time to bitch about it on a stupid forum. Mark even helped design stuff didn't he? Pappasteeze, Remember when I started That Thread trying to get some good creative ideas for the park? why don't you go back and look at how many people took that thread as a place to bitch and complain for personal feuds , it was absolutely useless, suggestions? all I see are useless remarks from people who in some cases haven't even been to Sno, and complaining about things they don't even know about, You say passionate about their ideas? I'm not saying if you don't have skillz don't complain or make suggestions, but they should know what the hell there talking about before saying it. I do sometimes see some good things on here, but most of the time its personal fights. The last month of sno was amazing but you never see people say good things about it. the last day sno was open we had like 95% of our trails open. This season was really rough, we got so much rain we were pretty much making a new park every 3 weeks. And all this shit i'm saying about flaming pertains to back when I was trying to get ideas for the park on here, since I was an employee and the managers look at these threads like 5 times a day, I kinda couldn't say what I really wanted. I've wanted to say this stuff for a really long time, and the thing about skiers was kinda wrong and I apologize but when you really look at these feuds, it is mostly skiers, just an observation. And as for the money thing with Sno, from what I herd, things like the zaugg and new lights, are from grants (Free Money), other things are used as write off's when they loose money. Expenditures like paying employee's, well, we get screwed. Everyone on the park crew got screwed over, Dennis and Nick know what i'm sayin. But I still love riding and Its my home Mountain, I take shit personally when people take it down, Pappa, You probably feel the same about boulder right? ohh and back when i said the snow making would be done in like 3 or 4 days for the 22ft pipe and the one manager said on here I was really wrong, I herd that info from a snowmaker and he was right... just wanted to set that straight, So Hopefully Sno doesent give us a park to complain about next year, but i'm sure people will still complain no matter what, Peace.

Keep in mind, too, that Rob DOESN'T have skillz and doesn't ski at Sno and has said he listens to opinions of others who also never ski/ride Sno---as in the "Sno Sucks" thread on NS by BB riders who had never even been to Sno.

Just for perspective.

I guess you missed all the damage Rob tried to inflict during the time when SMLLC needed support during the purchase. Not that he was able to make a difference, there was enough lack of support that allowed Washo to squeeze the new owners out of an extra million dollars. What did the county do with the million dollars? Gave middle and upper management county employees a small raise and created a fund for courthouse "enhancements", whatever that means.

So when I hear Rob make any input on what Sno should or shouldn't do, I tend to view it as the same old bullshit from a blowhard who tried to hurt the mountain from the start.

And my post made no sense? I thought it was pretty clear that I think it's a bummer that a talented little racer was turned off of the sport by someone with "Little League Parent Syndrome". I saw it coming for two years and even---sadly---predicted it would happen. And I think it's a bummer that the same parent enters little boys in comps with fractured bones and the opinion of a doctor who tried to put the "fear of God" in the kid if he actually competed.

Santa, try removing the layer of bullshit that comes out of his mouth and just look at the facts and you might see my point of view. I'm not saying you have to or anything, but from someone who has coached two sports for two decades, I can honestly say Rob is the worst kind of person for giving advice.

Was I the only person who noticed Rob trying to stir up trouble right before the Rev Tour when he made a post about dangerous power lines being too close to the Superpipe? The fucker will enter his son in a comp with a broken bone---against doctors very strong orders---but then tries to cause problems because of a power line....

Yeah, I have a really bad reaction to just about anything he posts. My tipping point was when he promoted a video of his son being sexually molested by an adult woman during a hazing. Does it offend you that I didn't sugar coat that? If so, then, yes, I'm guilty of starting fights and ruining threads for looking forward to the time he disappears.

Its kind of funny how almost all of your posts are about Rob, and they are not just short posts, they are like small essays focused on him. Why the fuck do you care about him and his family so much? Just leave him be. Stop bitching and moaning about HIS problems, just worry about yourself. Seriously, we've heard the same thing over and over in every thread you post in and it blows up into a huge argument. There is no reason to try to publicly humiliate him every single time you are given an opportunity.

RightEmpire..all you do is hate..you hardly ever post but when you do it's mostly garbage...

If you weren't a dumbass, you would have understood that I was posting against all the hate towards Rob. But all that posting on PASR probably kills brain cells.

And look at 90% of the threads you started. You can't tell me thats not garbage.

Its kind of funny how almost all of your posts are about Rob, and they are not just short posts, they are like small essays focused on him. Why the fuck do you care about him and his family so much? Just leave him be. Stop bitching and moaning about HIS problems, just worry about yourself. Seriously, we've heard the same thing over and over in every thread you post in and it blows up into a huge argument. There is no reason to try to publicly humiliate him every single time you are given an opportunity.

You sure about that? I have over eight thousand fucking posts. You are obviously just another Big Boulder park bitch on Rob's mini dick. I used to be tolerant of him until HIS family started having a bunch of little pricks CALL my home phone and make threats.

Leave him be? He should crawl under a fucking rock.

I have a challenge for you...try and be honest. Ready? If someone posted your home phone number and told a bunch of kids to call it and make threats against your mom, would you just roll over and take it? How about if he threatened to do it again?

And you stick up for him? Great way to show your character.

BTW, I'm a coach and care about the health and welfare of kids...including the ones getting sexually molested on film. So fuck off. It is my business.