Basically no snow left at Sno

Melissa

Let's see...RightEmpire's history:

Hate on TT C6:

I dont know what the fuck your deal is, but apparently no one cares about this but you. You posted the same fucking question 50 times and your not going to get an answer because he doesnt want to give his name to some random person on the internet.

Please, JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH, ITS GETTING OLD.

Why the fuck do you care? Just be grateful that hes giving you information about the mountain thats not publicly disclosed yet. No one cares who he is or what he does at the mountain but you. Leave the guy alone, he obviously doesnt want to tell you his name.

Hate on Mo'jito:

Not meant as a personal attack, but when 5+ threads come up within a week that are about lunch and dieting, somethings wrong.

again:

You are slowing turning into the new Doug.

Seriously, get a blog if your going to post everything you eat everyday on here.

Hate on the kid in goofy clothes:

Its obvious the kids got talent but come

More hate on Doug:

NOT FUCKIN FUNNY...NO ONE LIKES YOU.

THEN maybe you'll understand what he's trying to say. YOUR NOT FUNNY, NO ONE WANTS TO READ ABOUT YOUR POINTLESS "LIFE" (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT THAT) ON PASR.

I would seriously consider some type of therapy. The fact that your telling yourself that your the "coolest and most popular poster" on PASR is a warning sign. Go get a life before its too late.

No self control at all. You couldn't even spend two hours away from PASR. Thats probably why you'll never lose weight. I think taking a little break from PASR would be good for you, seriously. Sitting on the computer all day and eating isn't going to help.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one because this place is basically your entire life. And its not hate, were just telling you the truth like dan said.

I'm overweight, mid 30's, I spend my Friday nights either at my parents house or posting on PASR. Some hobbies of mine are keeping track of my verticle, grass skiing, and again, posting on PASR.

you should probably check yourself into a mental institution about now.

you definately have way too much free time.

Wow, do you have a life outside of pasr? Just wondering.

Hate on BB:

The set up on bunnys this weekend sucked compared to last weekend. They easily could have put in a few more features in. All they put up was a couple flat and down boxes and took out the fun jibs. Pretty weak boulder, step it up for next weekend.

Hate on me:

Mods, is there anyway to block Ski from posting in park related topics? Every single one of his pointless posts has started shit.

There is really nothing I or anyone can say about this post. I don't that book that Papasteeze recommended will help you at all, you need therapy or some shit. Wow, thats all I can say.

A little nastiness to Barb:

I don't understand why you have to take your kids onto Boulder park if you have no intention of hitting the jumps.

A little hate on Burton71:

Someone please tell me this kid isn't serious.

Hahahaa, I cant wait to see DH's reaction. Do you know what a layed out backflip is? Your so wrong in every part of your post its not even funny.

Hate on Icon:

wow your an idiot, I know how to keep my boards in good condition and this is one of my 3 boards. I'm selling it cause I dont need 3.

But the funniest of all is RightEmpire's first ever post, which is pretty ironic considering how much he hates the current food thread:

Does anyone know if there will be a BBQ on the deck tomarrow? It says on their site they are closing the main lodge and having a BBQ on the deck for the weekends, but does that apply to this one?

RightEmpire, of your 258 posts, almost 200 are hating on other people, including demands that people get banned. Most of the rest of your posts are you trying to sell stuff. You are pretty much the NUMBER ONE worst contributor to PASR.

Let's see...RightEmpire's history:

Hate on TT C6:

I dont know what the fuck your deal is, but apparently no one cares about this but you. You posted the same fucking question 50 times and your not going to get an answer because he doesnt want to give his name to some random person on the internet.

Please, JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH, ITS GETTING OLD.

Why the fuck do you care? Just be grateful that hes giving you information about the mountain thats not publicly disclosed yet. No one cares who he is or what he does at the mountain but you. Leave the guy alone, he obviously doesnt want to tell you his name.

Hate on Mo'jito:

Not meant as a personal attack, but when 5+ threads come up within a week that are about lunch and dieting, somethings wrong.

again:

You are slowing turning into the new Doug.

Seriously, get a blog if your going to post everything you eat everyday on here.

Hate on the kid in goofy clothes:

Its obvious the kids got talent but come

More hate on Doug:

NOT FUCKIN FUNNY...NO ONE LIKES YOU.

THEN maybe you'll understand what he's trying to say. YOUR NOT FUNNY, NO ONE WANTS TO READ ABOUT YOUR POINTLESS "LIFE" (IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL IT THAT) ON PASR.

I would seriously consider some type of therapy. The fact that your telling yourself that your the "coolest and most popular poster" on PASR is a warning sign. Go get a life before its too late.

No self control at all. You couldn't even spend two hours away from PASR. Thats probably why you'll never lose weight. I think taking a little break from PASR would be good for you, seriously. Sitting on the computer all day and eating isn't going to help.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one because this place is basically your entire life. And its not hate, were just telling you the truth like dan said.

I'm overweight, mid 30's, I spend my Friday nights either at my parents house or posting on PASR. Some hobbies of mine are keeping track of my verticle, grass skiing, and again, posting on PASR.

you should probably check yourself into a mental institution about now.

you definately have way too much free time.

Wow, do you have a life outside of pasr? Just wondering.

Hate on BB:

The set up on bunnys this weekend sucked compared to last weekend. They easily could have put in a few more features in. All they put up was a couple flat and down boxes and took out the fun jibs. Pretty weak boulder, step it up for next weekend.

Hate on me:

Mods, is there anyway to block Ski from posting in park related topics? Every single one of his pointless posts has started shit.

There is really nothing I or anyone can say about this post. I don't that book that Papasteeze recommended will help you at all, you need therapy or some shit. Wow, thats all I can say.

A little nastiness to Barb:

I don't understand why you have to take your kids onto Boulder park if you have no intention of hitting the jumps.

A little hate on Burton71:

Someone please tell me this kid isn't serious.

Hahahaa, I cant wait to see DH's reaction. Do you know what a layed out backflip is? Your so wrong in every part of your post its not even funny.

Hate on Icon:

wow your an idiot, I know how to keep my boards in good condition and this is one of my 3 boards. I'm selling it cause I dont need 3.

But the funniest of all is RightEmpire's first ever post, which is pretty ironic considering how much he hates the current food thread:

Does anyone know if there will be a BBQ on the deck tomarrow? It says on their site they are closing the main lodge and having a BBQ on the deck for the weekends, but does that apply to this one?

RightEmpire, of your 258 posts, almost 200 are hating on other people, including demands that people get banned. Most of the rest of your posts are you trying to sell stuff. You are pretty much the NUMBER ONE worst contributor to PASR.

Ownd...

Btw how did your season end ski? Hope all is well with everyone at Sno.

DAMN! its march 5, and u guys are still goin at it... lets see if this bullshit lasts longer than the 22ft pipe, and ski, I don't know much about rob, but from looking at it as someone who barely reads these posts, that would have made no sense, thats all i'm saying, and if thats true, dude that is fucked up... and Rob, Have you ever skied at Sno? if not, WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE ABOUT IT!!! Being passionate about your mountain and wanting to give your opinion is one thing, being passionate about bashing someone else's mountain and taking it down, thats just really lame man, and why do you still even check sno's forum, i'm not saying you shouldn't, i'm just saying, ski season's been over for over a month, i just started posting things because of the water park and how much was left of the 22ft pipe. get over it man! I guess if there's one thing I'm good at, its starting some good fights on PASR.

why do you still even check sno's forum, i'm not saying you shouldn't, i'm just saying, ski season's been over for over a month,

uhhh was at boulder last weekend and headed to Loon this coming weekend and then Wisp at the end of the month and then nips goes to whistler for 3 weeks in June and July all for skiing. Your season might be over, but ours is not.

I am interested in Sno and what they are doing, I am interested in all the mountains with parks that they promote. Sno hyped a lot but delivered little until end of season. We will be at Sno when the park warrants being there compared to others available. Mean time I will keep an eye on what is going on and comment when I feel appropriate. Call it bashing if you want. Those in the know, know exactly what I am doing and are supportive, including Sno Management.

Here, maybe this will help explain things. The video I made of the Big Boulder May Day rail jam has been viewed 2200 times in 24 hours. Now, think... think any ski resort would like that kind of attention free of charge?

Take a look at this video that I posted about a week ago, take a look at the comment section and give me your thoughts.

http://www.newschoolers.com/web/content/vi...ember_id/63479/

Btw how did your season end ski? Hope all is well with everyone at Sno.

We had a blast...btw, the league trophy has been recovered...

DAMN! its march 5, and u guys are still goin at it...

No worries, Santa.

I am interested in Sno and what they are doing, I am interested in all the mountains with parks that they promote. Sno hyped a lot but delivered little until end of season. We will be at Sno when the park warrants being there compared to others available.

Fuck off. Sno had the best snow all season. Better than Elk. The NF had edge to edge coverage during the 10 days of 50 degree weather when all the other hills were showing grass. Stay at your bunny hill filming preteen boys.

uhhh was at boulder last weekend and headed to Loon this coming weekend and then Wisp at the end of the month and then nips goes to whistler for 3 weeks in June and July all for skiing. Your season might be over, but ours is not.
I don't think I will be making it to Loon, but I will definitely see you at Wisp to end my season.

Dave, Papa has been to Sno for the Jib academy this year. He knows what its like and im sure he will never change his opinion on them until they get their act together.

I don't think I will be making it to Loon, but I will definitely see you at Wisp to end my season.

Dave, Papa has been to Sno for the Jib academy this year.

We may not do wisp. With Tom hurt and all, nips is waiting to hear if he will be skiing.

My '08 trip to Sno

Edited by Papasteeze

And, to be clear, Rob posted the video of his son being sexually molested, you asshead. I objected.

hahahaha and LOL!

the largest Summer Camp in the world posted that video. Ever heard of Camp of Champions?

You can watch that video from 3 years ago and there others here :

Or

Just peep it here:

edit: oh snap! crackle pop!

Edited by Papasteeze