TV show at blue to air on TruTV

Rob

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the episode descriptions are pretty funny....

" snowboarding punks wreak havoc on the mountain"

"The search for a deadly weapon has the mountain on edge"

" A fight in the lift line could lead to an arrest, and the search is on for a hit-and-run snowboarder"

"Plus, one drunk skier isn't happy to hear that it's last call."

"One young girl takes a nasty spill but falls even harder for the patroller looking after her. "

how many people can actually relate to this stuff?

with cops people know what its like to get pulled over and besides that they just straight up like to see people get wrecked by cops.

beach patrol is interesting cause its a bunch of drunk people getting wrecked by cops on a beach

worlds most amazing videos is just awesome

i cant see this show being interesting at all. epic fail

I hope they show the incident where the boyz saved the patroller. What could be more captivating?

Do you mean the time when the patroller ate shit tying to get down challenge when Doug, and I ended up grabbing his skis??

They didn't film that.... and that sure as shit would'nt have made it on the show...

I think Mbike Mike was there too but I may be mistaken... there was someone else there, just can't remember who it was...

Edited by phillycore

For anyone that cares there was an article about it in The Morning Call yesterday:

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b1_1sk...0,5073954.story

Tuesday, new episode 8-8:30, reruns at 8:30 and midnight

Thursday, rerun at 11pm

Friday, rerun at 3am.

I also notice a beach rescue show at Dewey Beach Delaware.

TruTV - where we make the trashy overly dramatic!

Seriously, I hope this doesn't go to the Blue's patrollers heads. They are scrubs.

I also notice a beach rescue show at Dewey Beach Delaware.

I actually caught an episode of this about a month or so ago. It was kind of funny to watch. There was one where a guy and his buddy where involved in a hit and run. The cops found them a few blocks away in their damaged car. The passenger ratted out his driver friend and they got in a huge fight in front of the cops. Since there were no other witnesses the driver got off and they made up. Then someone drove their car over a bridge into a river somewhere between Bethany and Dewey and then fled the scene. I think out of the whole episode there were two incidents on the beach. First was some underage kid drinking and the second from some kid having a heat stroke on the beach.

In Wegmans I took a look at the article in Skiing Magazine and couldn't help but laugh. I thought it was funny when they said something along the lines of, "The victims life is in the patrollers hands as he navigates the victim to the base of the mountain. If the patroller makes an incorrect move he knows the victim will plummet 3000' to his death." A