TV show at blue to air on TruTV

Rob

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ewwwww. wow. he was just like can you take my boot off already? i would have been passed out prolly.

When I broke my leg last year (my right leg)...they refused to remove my right boot at the mountain. That happens to be the same boot that used to make my foot go numb in like 2 minutes. So I took a nice sled ride, and then a nice ambulance ride with my boot on. I think the pain of the boot hurt more then the leg. :lol:

They don't care about that..I drink while I'm skiing on Gaper/Retro days..and I've never heard a word from the patrollers..as long as you ski slow or at least fast and gaperish with a powerwedge turkey tuck on Burma road or Paradise..you'll be fine. If you carve nice turns or do a GSS NT No Turn run..watch out for those whistles...At the bottom of Main Street by the slow signs..there are sometimes patrollers on foot but you need to keep your speed up to hit the shuttle..before leap frog jibbing into the lower park...and then a ride up the Poconos coldest 6-pack..Touch the Sky Blue Mountain..

Catch...as in on camera...not actually by the SP

They don't care about that..I drink while I'm skiing on Gaper/Retro days..and I've never heard a word from the patrollers..as long as you ski slow or at least fast and gaperish with a powerwedge turkey tuck on Burma road or Paradise..you'll be fine. If you carve nice turns or do a GSS NT No Turn run..watch out for those whistles...At the bottom of Main Street by the slow signs..there are sometimes patrollers on foot but you need to keep your speed up to hit the shuttle..before leap frog jibbing into the lower park...and then a ride up the Poconos coldest 6-pack..Touch the Sky Blue Mountain..

Haha they just got kicked for drinking... and having a bow I guess, still funny.

What a bunch of dill weeds..and wow TruTV needs to study the Blue trailmap..Lazy Mile is not Midway..LMBFAO..

It tought to get speed starting from a standstill on the middle of Burma Road..I don't know..I think he's gonna get caught..tackled, shackled, and ejected..

I'm hoping they use a taser on him like on COPS!

You're right though, chase on burma....you'd be better off with cross country skis

the first girl to go down pissed me off

she was all like "OMG someone's life could be in my hands". Get a grip.

Does anybody notice that it snows like 2/3s of the time at Blue..they must have captured alot of footage the 3 days it snowed last season,.

no, but I'm on my 2nd bottle of $3 wine.