Are they ever gonna pull through?

BCBSNOBBSkier

Has anyone been up by there lately? Any idea how far along they are with construction? I've been so busy lately that I haven't even gotten a chance to head over for myself.

I was at the concert last sunday, and nothing is up. There is no cement anywere, and all of the slide pieces are behind the parking lot near the northface. Im betting snocove wont open until august 1, but i wouldnt be suprised if they didnt open at all.

Yeah this is def. weird. I thought that Sno Cove would be a priority b/c it seems like a waterpark is a total cash cow. Obviously, they have control over internal operations and to some extent their contractors, so the only thing that I can think of extra-organizational is the municipality/government permitting and inspections and stuff. Though, I'm not sure what that could be either.

you all act like you didn't see this coming...

I have been emotionally scarred from saying anything that might be misconstrued. ;)

awwww .......... here.

Is anyone aware of how the sales agreement was secured? Typically in construction developments its a tri-party agreement between the municipality, the developer and a bank. As construction phases are completed, the municipality authorizes releases from the bank to the developer to (frequently) pay contractors.

Since there was some type of promise to make improvements, I would think that the seller would have gotten some type of secured loan for that to happen??

BTW - most land development agreements are a matter of public record.

Anyone? I am curious.

I have been emotionally scarred from saying anything that might be misconstrued. ;)

awwww .......... here.

Is anyone aware of how the sales agreement was secured? Typically in construction developments its a tri-party agreement between the municipality, the developer and a bank. As construction phases are completed, the municipality authorizes releases from the bank to the developer to (frequently) pay contractors.

Since there was some type of promise to make improvements, I would think that the seller would have gotten some type of secured loan for that to happen??

BTW - most land development agreements are a matter of public record.

Anyone? I am curious.

I wonder if "insidesno" has anything to add to this conversation?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
.I suppose it's fairly good news....

................................................................................

Fewer than 20 people purchased season passes and the owner said he is more than willing to give people a refund.

is that the good news?