No Daves!

AtomicSkier

I would just like to avoid legal trouble if I can... if we have any lawyers in the crowd with experience with things like copyrights (or even hell... defamation of character type of stuff), then that would help, I have no idea  :rolleyes:

cisco1980/ski999 will be here eventually, hes a lawyer. i would ask my dad, but he'd get all nosy then B)

I would just like to avoid legal trouble if I can... if we have any lawyers in the crowd with experience with things like copyrights (or even hell... defamation of character type of stuff), then that would help, I have no idea  :rolleyes:

cisco1980/ski999 will be here eventually, hes a lawyer. i would ask my dad, but he'd get all nosy then B)

I prefer Ambulance Chaser. This MB is 'not for profit', so nearly everything, including reposting and copying CB images is fair game. Off limits would be to make threats and, well, that's about it. We certainly tested the limits at the Yahoo Group.

I prefer Ambulance Chaser. This MB is 'not for profit', so nearly everything, including reposting and copying CB images is fair game. Off limits would be to make threats and, well, that's about it. We certainly tested the limits at the Yahoo Group.

see i thought i was right. i always thought of it as "no profit no problem". so just keep the death threats and such towards the daves and other CB employees/mountain and we are in for a great time!

hey do u guys know if the daves can check ur mesages

prob not but just wondering

They would need a member name and that would mean they need to get it passed Jeff or ThinkSnow (Greg??). Also they would need the URL which I don't think they have.