New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

Just got my new Rocky Mountain Super Pass +.  They raised the price by $30 this year to $529, still an excellent deal.  $49 down and $80/month for 6 months.  Same mountains on it as this year, glad to see Eldora is still on it.  I really get my money's worth from that place.  

And husband just got a Jeep Grand Cherokee which I am very excited about.  Son's car was an absolute piece of shit lemon, so husband got a new car and Subaru went to oldest son, youngest got oldest son's Rav 4.  Everybody is happy especially me, since it has 4wd I can now get to some really fun trailheads.  

• Like 3

Has anyone ever bought anything from the little ski shop at the bottom of the hill from Blue? I think it's called Half Pipe. I stopped in there for socks today and they carried several different pairs of woman's Dalbelos.

No, but I rented there once. No complaints about the staff that time.

Wait, I did buy a pair of gloves once. But nothing major

only took a week of phone calls, dozens of emails, and backcountry.com, Amazon, and my bank, but it looks like the bogus snowboard boots charge is coming off my card.  once that is complete, i can start a warranty return with DC cause the boots are already falling apart.  what a nightmare, getting shipped the wrong boots and instead of an apology, they charge my card twice and give me a week of run arounds

only took a week of phone calls, dozens of emails, and backcountry.com, Amazon, and my bank, but it looks like the bogus snowboard boots charge is coming off my card.  once that is complete, i can start a warranty return with DC cause the boots are already falling apart.  what a nightmare, getting shipped the wrong boots and instead of an apology, they charge my card twice and give me a week of run arounds

How old are the boots?? Not good.

How old are the boots?? Not good.

bought them in decmeber.  they sent the wrong ones.  i called amazon and they sent me a return label, refunded my card, and had me re-order the boots.  everything seemed fine til last week when they added $307 to my card because they claimed they never got the boots i sent back, even though the tracking number confirmed they did.  i called amazon and they put me to backcountry, backcountry sends me to amazon, etc.  finally after an hour of phone calls today amazon admitted they got the boots but the return was never processed on their part.  they claim they are refunding my card.

Have you been using your old boots all season?

no, using the ones from december cause they are just starting to come apart near the heel.  they sent the correct ones 2 days after i got the wrong ones.  they were claiming i never sent the wrong ones back.  the correct ones are starting to fall apart near the heel.  the only thing that has me optimistic is one of the ski bums we crashed with was having the same problem with his DC boots, but way way worse than mine.  He said DC sent him a giftcard for the price of the boots.  if they do that, i will have no issues with them.  

• 9 months later...