New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

i actually had an awful experience with Amazon and Backcountry.com where they charged my credit card twice and refused to remove the bogus charge.  spent fucking hours dealing with it.  both parties simply pointed the finger at each other and refused to help me.  a week went by and i filled out an amazon survey and absolutely crushed them.  within 90 seconds of submitting that review, an Amazon rep called my cell phone and the charge was gone 3 minutes later

24 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i actually had an awful experience with Amazon and Backcountry.com where they charged my credit card twice and refused to remove the bogus charge.  spent fucking hours dealing with it.  both parties simply pointed the finger at each other and refused to help me.  a week went by and i filled out an amazon survey and absolutely crushed them.  within 90 seconds of submitting that review, an Amazon rep called my cell phone and the charge was gone 3 minutes later

I remember that.  Almost as crazy as when King Allentown was on judge Judy. 

4 minutes ago, antman12 said:

I remember that story. 

How the new binders.  

i havent put them on yet, almost forgot about them lol.  didnt bother putting them on for BB cause i dont even need bindings there, but i should put them on now that im riding full speed at blue, literally almost forgot i had them lol

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Shadows said:

Open the box idiot

What, curiosity got the best of you?

It has long been taken out of the box and even tried. 13 times in a row. Also part of the reason why I couldn't switch back to skiing for so long this year.

But since you've asked so nicely, I'll oblige. Here, picture perfect.

And heeey, since I'm on Atomic year round now, can I claim AtomicEaf and promote Jeff to KastleSkier, to avoid unnecessary confusion, you know?

IMG_20181219_075212.jpg

Well I say "promote", but you know what I mean right?

Edited by eaf
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

New pow skis.  

I say you photoshoped it like Salty last year with CB map in a golden frame.

Btw, what happened to the plans of sending graveyards to hell and becoming a ski bum? On the way to fruition I suppose?

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

I say you photoshoped it like Salty last year with CB map in a golden frame.

Btw, what happened to the plans of sending graveyards to hell and becoming a ski bum? On the way to fruition I suppose?

I need more money before I can become a skibum again...anyway business is booming. Gotta make that money while I can. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I need more money before I can become a skibum again...anyway business is booming. Gotta make that money while I can. 

No kidding! Last year around this time you were skipping days because of no customers, and nowadays it's booming? Good thing PA is not on the bottom of some canyon. There was this movie Deliverance where in preparation for flooding a village they were relocating church and graveyard to a new place. Literally dug every grave and coffin and moved them elsewhere. Oh wait, that's actually a bad thing then. So many missed business opportunities.