New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

1 hour ago, PSUFly said:

You'll need some bigger wheels to get over the cookies on Razors.

I have a ton of stuff taking up space in my basement from when my daughter was an infant, so if there's anything in particular you still need, let me know...

Right now, we don't know what we need or don't need.  Exciting times.  Picked up a bunch of gear off Facebook Marketplace and garage sales already.    In fact, this and the car-seat is the only new stuff we've bought.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Right now, we don't know what we need or don't need.  Exciting times.  Picked up a bunch of gear off Facebook Marketplace and garage sales already.    In fact, this and the car-seat is the only new stuff we've bought.  

You don’t need to get your kid an IPad until age 3.  Don’t be one of those parents that doesn’t let their kids drink soda..they’ll end up rebelling and get themselves into way harder stuff.  If you need any other parenting advice, refer to ski2Live. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You don’t need to get your kid an IPad until age 3.  Don’t be one of those parents that doesn’t let their kids drink soda..they’ll end up rebelling and get themselves into way harder stuff.  If you need any other parenting advice, refer to ski2Live. 

I don't even drink soda. 

When I need parenting advice, @AngryHugo & @Justo8484 will be my go to people.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

They handle well in the rollers.... ;)

(kidding Root...you know I emoji3590.png you)

Oh Lordy everybody is savage today.  Next thing you know Toast is gonna day that id get smacked in the face with my titty going over the Root Roller

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh Lordy everybody is savage today.  Next thing you know Toast is gonna day that id get smacked in the face with my titty going over the Root Roller

No need to. You just admitted you have the largest rack on the site. At least you can pretend they belong to a chick. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...