New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

My favorite thing to do when I worked at the golf course as a kid was to cut the holes. I was on the high school golf team and it was our home course so they would let me and the other guy that was on the team who worked there cut the holes before our home matches so we picked the pins we liked best. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schif said:

My favorite thing to do when I worked at the golf course as a kid was to cut the holes. I was on the high school golf team and it was our home course so they would let me and the other guy that was on the team who worked there cut the holes before our home matches so we picked the pins we liked best. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 12:39 PM, NMSKI said:

I think the tent sales were today.  

Took my skis that sprayed like a MFer to buckmans for the tent sale.  I'm sure anyone skiing behind me will be happy if they sell.  

Fuck no. Did it suck to ski behind you ? For sure but that was like your james bond oil slick. On a day with some more granular granular you couldn't be within 20 ft of you which is a definite safety feature at blue. 

i got new pants, new gloves and a sort of new car for ski season. I still have to get a new pair of daily drivers for blue but I'm not feeling anything right now. 

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Fuck no. Did it suck to ski behind you ? For sure but that was like your james bond oil slick. On a day with some more granular granular you couldn't be within 20 ft of you which is a definite safety feature at blue. 

i got new pants, new gloves and a sort of new car for ski season. I still have to get a new pair of daily drivers for blue but I'm not feeling anything right now. 

What kind of car?   You sell the orange element?

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What kind of car?   You sell the orange element?

Hell no, Element needs alot of work to be drivable and alot more to be safe LOL she's getting a clutch/flywheel now and then I'll do the rest of the stuff at my house. She'll be back sometime this season.

I did drive it 56miles with no clutch which was pretty exciting. Starting the car and pulling out in gear was fun.  

• Like 2

Hell no, Element needs alot of work to be drivable and alot more to be safe LOL she's getting a clutch/flywheel now and then I'll do the rest of the stuff at my house. She'll be back sometime this season.
I did drive it 56miles with no clutch which was pretty exciting. Starting the car and pulling out in gear was fun.  

Lol. I got a new whip last month to hopefully avoid anything like that this winter. Swapped the Jeep for a Jeep! ‘16 Grand Cherokee 75th Anniversary

6ea8ded2ce8e60686c68e1f5a4399274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

That Jeep Grand Cherokee is the same one (and same color) my husband has. I don’t think our is 75th anniversary edition but they are so nice. Whenever I take a road trip with my friends I always use his car. Those heated seats in the back are great.

I got a Jeep too recently, but more for summer
a9e93d647451abca7c57bae29228cda9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4