New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

12 hours ago, Barb said:

That Jeep Grand Cherokee is the same one (and same color) my husband has. I don’t think our is 75th anniversary edition but they are so nice. Whenever I take a road trip with my friends I always use his car. Those heated seats in the back are great.

I got a Jeep too recently, but more for summer
a9e93d647451abca7c57bae29228cda9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hubby has an older Jeep Wrangler. Don’t think they make them anymore. It’s a great vehicle for out in the woods and camping. 

• Like 1

That Jeep Grand Cherokee is the same one (and same color) my husband has. I don’t think our is 75th anniversary edition but they are so nice. Whenever I take a road trip with my friends I always use his car. Those heated seats in the back are great.

I got a Jeep too recently, but more for summer
a9e93d647451abca7c57bae29228cda9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Badass. Love it when the top comes off in the summer.

This Jeep seems to nice to take off road compared to the WJ. Though most roads seem off road in PA, it’s about the small wins.

PS 248 was just paved on the way to Blue from the south and it goes for anyone coming that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

not my purchase, but somebody bought sugarbush:

https://vtdigger.org/2019/11/13/sugarbush-resort-sold-to-colorado-firm/

Another Ikonic resort.  Back in the day sugarbuch used to be called Mascara mountain. It was where the elite skied...people like Stein Eriksen..they even had a gondola that ran up Organgrinder. RIP to Stein a true skiing Legend and Legends rule!!!

5BBB7F60-D846-4338-82E6-1D3AF9BD2A6B.png

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Checked out the Buckman’s tent sale tonight
in Whitehall. Bought his Patagonia and hers Burton new ski pants in the upstairs loft for $170. Picked up the little one’s first and second pair of used boots for $30. They had pretty good prices and selection. Almost grabbed a HH jacket for $215 but didn’t like the fit. They also had very good condition 181 orange 1080s for $25 that I’m kicking myself for not getting now.

a627892084149280e39b52720b7d0e03.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Checked out the Buckman’s tent sale tonight
in Whitehall. Bought his Patagonia and hers Burton new ski pants in the upstairs loft for $170. Picked up the little one’s first and second pair of used boots for $30. They had pretty good prices and selection. Almost grabbed a HH jacket for $215 but didn’t like the fit. They also had very good condition 181 orange 1080s for $25 that I’m kicking myself for not getting now.

a627892084149280e39b52720b7d0e03.jpg

TFTI

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Just left buckmans Exton after picking up wax and scraper.  I didn't realize the place tripled in size 

Its like an actual store now where you can walk around and find things and not always be standing in someones way.  It was quaint and all before, but terrible layout for retail.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just an FYI the true blue store is now in the adventure center which I believe is the tubing lodge hours are 9-5

Looks like they were building an addition right behind the transformer when I dropped the kid's stuff off on Saturday.

Might be were they're going to put the tuning shop?

Edited by indiggio