New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

So... not new gear, but the second pair of skis I bought. Went into the attic last week and got these out. Thought they may be good when conditions are super slick. I forgot how short they are though, only about up to my nose. And I’m only 5’3”. Any thoughts? I know crappy pics. I got them at Nestor’s in Quakertown 😂. Kinda gives you an idea how old they are. 

7016CC99-518E-416C-A612-3284D6A011F5.jpeg

7598F83E-BC10-4F33-BC32-7AD57E44FA11.jpeg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

My friend was at the Philly protest. Wish she would have picked me up something from the north face store. 

581AB536-A05C-4858-9AC8-F74F98A1F257.jpeg

I saw the North Face video lol. Shame cause I needed a Steep-tech and some Air Max 90s.  They tried getting into the King Of Prussia mall last night and upper merion township went into a curfew

7 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I saw the North Face video lol. Shame cause I needed a Steep-tech and some Air Max 90s.  They tried getting into the King Of Prussia mall last night and upper merion township went into a curfew

I’ve been watching the live feeds so much over the weekend I’m behind on Covid-19 news. I’m glad that the Allentown protesters didn’t resort to violence. Downtown Allentown is taking a beating during the pandemic and the last thing they needed was busted down storefronts and homeys running down the street with Mammaquins bottles of perfume. The people in the Target in Minneapolis hitting the cash registers at the self check outs are gonna be mad if the night manager already cleaned them out...

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve been watching the live feeds so much over the weekend I’m behind on Covid-19 news. I’m glad that the Allentown protesters didn’t resort to violence. Downtown Allentown is taking a beating during the pandemic and the last thing they needed was busted down storefronts and homeys running down the street with Mammaquins bottles of perfume. The people in the Target in Minneapolis hitting the cash registers at the self check outs are gonna be mad if the night manager already cleaned them out...

I spent hours upon hours watching live feeds the past few days and nights. It’s horrible but damn this is entertaining, they just looted a foot locker in port Richmond 10 minutes ago

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Man my friends kid could use another pair of Jays...he’s a mini jumpman 

You see the guy who tried defending his favorite bar with a sword and got stomped into oblivion?  He actually is ok.  Or the guy in Salt Lake City with the bow and arrow?

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

You see the guy who tried defending his favorite bar with a sword and got stomped into oblivion?  He actually is ok.  Or the guy in Salt Lake City with the bow and arrow?

I sure have...I might hit up Popeyes chicken to show my respect to the African American community.