New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

You know what'll happen... I'll buy the 104s...love them in all of blues conditions (sugar, ice and everything nice), take em on trips and my 94s will never leave the garage.

For ice ice baby and early morning groomers 94s better but in the mad sweet and low and applesauce 104s better. Nice bringing both. Thanks for posting getting me jonsing for skiing. 

14 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

You know what'll happen... I'll buy the 104s...love them in all of blues conditions (sugar, ice and everything nice), take em on trips and my 94s will never leave the garage.

So what? 

https://www.amazon.com/Line-2020-Sick-Day-Skis/dp/B07R98S6FY?th=1&psc=1

Press "buy now"

And the yellow bindings would really work splendid with the colors on your jacket.  

https://utahskis.com/ski/gear/bindings/adult-ski-bindings/look-spx-12-gw-adult-ski-bindings-2019-20.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=pla

press "add to cart"

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 3

That's by far the best price I've seen (never thought to look an Amazon).

12 minutes ago, Schif said:

That's a wildly good deal. Do you guys think Sick Days would be a good ski for me? 

I think something a little stiffer would suit you better, especially for Blue.  I would think the 104 is something sort of on the softer side, like my Jski's, the metal.  That ski is so fucking bad on normal conditions at Blue i was convinced it was fucked up.  Out west, or on soft snow, its awesome.  

Edited by JFskiDan

That's a wildly good deal. Do you guys think Sick Days would be a good ski for me? 

If you're looking for a light weight, all mountain daily driver I think so. There's nothing to technical as I know you're still in transition mode from snowboarding so I'd probably look at the 88 or 94... very slight rocker, medium turn radius 17 something. Personally I'm not a big multi ski quiver guy (I'm totally in the minority there I know) but I want one ski that I dig no matter the conditions and sick day does that...at least for me. I hate carrying around multiple pairs of skis.
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

If you're looking for a light weight, all mountain daily driver I think so. There's nothing to technical as I know you're still in transition mode from snowboarding so I'd probably look at the 88 or 94... very slight rocker, medium turn radius 17 something. Personally I'm not a big multi ski quiver guy (I'm totally in the minority there I know) but I want one ski that I dig no matter the conditions and sick day does that...at least for me. I hate carrying around multiple pairs of skis.

Sounds like you just made an argument for the 104s. Congrats on your new skis!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1