New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

41 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Also 50 % off certain lenses if you buy a pair of goggles @NMSKI if you need an extra pair

Atomic Orange, Crystal Ice, Silver Blaze, Clear, and Eclipse Black

Funny, I actually just bought a 2nd pair before I went to Jackson because I heard they were discontinuing.  

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Yeah I had actually bought a pair recently too.  Ordered a second just now. They definitely help especially when its cold and you're wearing a facemask or something 

@mbike-ski has these too.  These are the only goggles that actually work for sweaty guys who fog up the lenses when its super cold.  I can't tell you how many days I've had frustration with foggy goggles before I got these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Smith goggles which were like $80 or something. Fogging is buncha bullsheet

Get better goggles like the ones above. I’ve used exclusively Oakley A frames for years and no issues and they’re like $150 goggles.  With inferior goggles I have fogging issues on damp days 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, enjoralas said:

I ordered a pair of ABOMs and a replacement lens, was going to buy a hard case too since they are half off but forgot to add it to the cart. If anyone else places and order and is willing to throw in a case I'll happily pay you for it. But not worth paying $12 shipping for a $15 case, lol

I ordered you one, they further discounted extra lenses so I ordered that...threw an extra hard case onto my order, I'll bring it to blue whenever it shows up 

• 1 month later...

Just ordered a new pair of snowboard boots...Burton Photon, should be an upgrade to the ones I'm replacing.   The boa lace was shredded and while messing around with it before attempting to replace it, it broke anyway. The eyelets for the laces are pretty messed up too...might see if buckmans or True Blue wants to take a shot at replacing the lace so I have a spare pair of boots 

20220308_082000.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Picked up a new board for next season...Never Summer Shaper with Union Contact Pro bindings.   Never Summer had their boards 20% off for the end of the season.   I'm hoping it'll be a good all around board.  My Capita board is awesome but edge hold isn't great (which I knew when I bought it).  

20220409_115800.jpg

20220409_115818.jpg

Looks sick!!

I love my contact pros, much like you told me I would. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

A nice day to wear jeans. I know you don’t wear flip flops cause you’re African American. 

I’d prefer to wear shorts today, but I only own cargo shorts and since I have a social event tonight, I can’t wear them as Ive been told they will drive women away faster than my personality 

yes, I’m not a fan of men showing exposed toes.  Socks with sandals is fine

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’d prefer to wear shorts today, but I only own cargo shorts and since I have a social event tonight, I can’t wear them as Ive been told they will drive women away faster than my personality 

yes, I’m not a fan of men showing exposed toes.  Socks with sandals is fine

what about crocs.

i forgot to announce that i joined croc nation like a month ago and i'm loving it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

I’m okay with crocs.  They are not my cup of tea personally, but I have nothing against them 

My feelings exactly. I prefer flip flops and have seriously considered slides as recently as this summer but I just don't know if I could pull it off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 12:10 PM, PSUFly said:

Picked up a new board for next season...Never Summer Shaper with Union Contact Pro bindings.   Never Summer had their boards 20% off for the end of the season.   I'm hoping it'll be a good all around board.  My Capita board is awesome but edge hold isn't great (which I knew when I bought it).  

20220409_115800.jpg

20220409_115818.jpg

If you’re ever in Denver, there’s a sweet factory tour a couple times a week.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Expensive visit to Buckman's today, even with Pro discount; I got new Atomic Hawx 100 boots, Atomic AMID Visor helmet and wife got Salomon S/Pro 80 boots. Let the stoke begin. Learned something today, new boot soles out there, WalkGrip. Need to change out the removable plates at toe and heel to fit bindings unless you have latest bindings. Different shape to the soles and won't fit the toe of binding especially. Ask if you are getting boots!

• Like 2