Columbia Piston Jacket

Coming soon...

Yakima Ski Rack.

What did you get so far??

What are you planning on getting??

• 3 weeks later...

Ride Yukon 172

SPI bindings

Salomon boots (i have the dialogues now but im going to take them back and get the F22s)

And when i get my rewards gift certificate from the shop for buying all this glorious gear, i will spend it on a new jacket that fits (why dont companies make XL jackets that actually fit like an XL should? and XXL is just rediculous)

Sexkitten and other Pottstown area PASRs will be happy to know that Spyder bought out Cloudveil and there's an outlet in Limerick. There are some really steezy Cloudveil softshell jackets I saw in Jackson Hole and that along with my Oakley shell and a Penndot jacket for hitting the big booters will make for a steezy Jacket Quiver.

SK, can you please speak on whether the Spyder outlet is worth it?

nuttin', kids got all new equipment last year and we got them new jackets/pants at end of season clearance for xmas this year. i'm set for the season - just over 2 seasons on the am cruisin head ixrc's and 1 on the the fischer riu twins will hold me until next season. right now the 2 ski quiver covers most of my needs...its tempting to pick up a set of powder boards on tramdock but totaly unneccessary, or a gs race ski - but i don't think equipment is my main issue on the nastar track. besides we're on somewhat of a spending freeze - it cost alota squila to insure a 16 yo driver and the uncertain economy's got me a little nervous/conservative at best.....

and i'm gonna keep that spyder/coudeveil outlet a little secret from mrs snowbunski...

Edited by mbike-ski

gwen's jacket is pretty sick. both of you will fit in nicely with the trees out there. haha.

Yea, we aren't big on bright colors, but love earth tones, haha. I'm pretty stoked she got the jacket she did cause it is made out of recycled materials.

We are both picking up a a pair of Zeal goggles as well since we know a guy who works there. Can't wait to wrap some Transitioning Polarized Rx goggles around my dome. Only company that makes em... www.zealoptics.com. I can get you 25% off if interested.

Looking at getting another k2 jibpan for the park. I have one from two years ago and its the funnest board I have ever been on. Its still in great shape but its a 158 and they were stiffer back then and its not a twin so its more of a all mountain board. I am giving my 156 Atomic Hatchet to my brother and need a new park board. They softened up the Jibpan this year, made it a twin like last year and cut the size down but kept the same effective edge. So you can ride it 5cm smaller than what you would normally ride. Going to get some Union Contact binders to throw on it.

I also need some new boots , my thirty two lashed have softened up too much. Looking at the k2 DB t1 , Celsius Cirrus , Vans Fargo and some 32 TM-2 's . Need to get around to the shops and try some of these on and see what fits best. Also I heard 32 had a lot of problems with there boots last year. Anyone have problems with them? The ones I own are from a couple years back. I would like to try some Salomon boots but heard they have a real narrow foot bed and I have a pretty wide foot.

Yeah I just picked up a pair of 08 Rossi scratch screamin's 169 cm, some 08 tecnica agent boots, new smith helmet, pair of new smith special edition goggles, but still need a good pair of bindings. Any suggestions? 140 pound park skier, want at least 12 din, charge pretty hard, suggestions?

Yeah I just picked up a pair of 08 Rossi scratch screamin's 169 cm, some 08 tecnica agent boots, new smith helmet, pair of new smith special edition goggles, but still need a good pair of bindings. Any suggestions? 140 pound park skier, want at least 12 din, charge pretty hard, suggestions?

i thought those only came in 170, 176, and 182? anyway, they just had them on tramdock.com for $153.98.