New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

Just now, eaf said:

No kidding! Last year around this time you were skipping days because of no customers, and nowadays it's booming? Good thing PA is not on the bottom of some canyon. There was this movie Deliverance where in preparation for flooding a village they were relocating church and graveyard to a new place. Literally dug every grave and coffin and moved them elsewhere. Oh wait, that's actually a bad thing then. So many missed business opportunities.

I can take off when I want.  I thought about taking off tomorrow but am off all next week and the following Monday and Tuesday.  Remember before last week Blue was weekends only.   Eaf where have you been hiding the last three weeks??

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I can take off when I want.  I thought about taking off tomorrow but am off all next week and the following Monday and Tuesday.  Remember before last week Blue was weekends only.   Eaf where have you been hiding the last three weeks??

I was wrapping up diving season, I told you. The snow was surprisingly good yesterday, whatever they managed to make in time for my arrival, so I'm itching to come back on Sunday, but am kinda worrying about crowd levels. Yesterday it was like skiing in a ghost town, something tells me Sunday is gonna be 100% the opposite.

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

I was wrapping up diving season, I told you. The snow was surprisingly good yesterday, whatever they managed to make in time for my arrival, so I'm itching to come back on Sunday, but am kinda worrying about crowd levels. Yesterday it was like skiing in a ghost town, something tells me Sunday is gonna be 100% the opposite.

I think Fridays rains should keep crowds down a little this weekend especially on Saturday.  Just get there for opening and enjoy the early emptyish runs before the race team and goobers take over. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think Fridays rains should keep crowds down a little this weekend especially on Saturday.  Just get there for opening and enjoy the early emptyish runs before the race team and goobers take over. 

Yeah, the weather isn't aligning very well with my work. Looking outside, I should've taken half a day today as well, but can't, and it's raining later, and then it's the rush season again. Good thing I've snatched JFBB cyber monday tickets, maybe I will wait out the storm there.

5 minutes ago, eaf said:

Yeah, the weather isn't aligning very well with my work. Looking outside, I should've taken half a day today as well, but can't, and it's raining later, and then it's the rush season again. Good thing I've snatched JFBB cyber monday tickets, maybe I will wait out the storm there.

Have fun at Jack Frost. Tell us how Floyd’s is. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have fun at Jack Frost. Tell us how Floyd’s is. 

Pretty sure he's turning in his grave every time you mention him. I'm actually bummed that JF is only 50% open so far. Challenge and Thunderbolt are open, which is cool, but your buddy's still out, I'm afraid.

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

Pretty sure he's turning in his grave every time you mention him. I'm actually bummed that JF is only 50% open so far. Challenge and Thunderbolt are open, which is cool, but your buddy's still out, I'm afraid.

Jack Frost has a puny snowmaking system compared to Blue mountains. Have fun on those slow lifts. 

25 minutes ago, eaf said:

ADE447B6-60FC-45EE-8138-18B1402911F1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

for some reason i have little recollection about eaf as a poster, whether good or bad.  however, this board needs traffic, so welcome back eaf!

He has almost 1,000 posts.  Mostly negative and trolling or stupid questions.  Him and salty have a nice bond though. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He has almost 1,000 posts.  Mostly negative and trolling or stupid questions.  Him and salty have a nice bond though. 

Eaf's my bro. We met at Jackson Frost on New Year's Day 2018 and I showed him my crazy good carving skills. And I got to see him ski on his Atomic skis which was basically rad. Maybe we should start calling him AtomicEaf.

4 hours ago, eaf said:

No kidding! Last year around this time you were skipping days because of no customers, and nowadays it's booming? Good thing PA is not on the bottom of some canyon. There was this movie Deliverance where in preparation for flooding a village they were relocating church and graveyard to a new place. Literally dug every grave and coffin and moved them elsewhere. Oh wait, that's actually a bad thing then. So many missed business opportunities.

Hey Eaf I’m taking off tomorrow...suck it!!!!

11 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Skiing? 

Yeah and getting my new skis mounted and shopping for new boots maybe even pants.  

I dont know if i’ll be up for opening. Depends how bright eyed and bushy tailed I am when I wake up. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1