New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

7 hours ago, eaf said:

I was wrapping up diving season, I told you.

I didn't know you dive. Do you do diving daily? Are you scared of sharks? I'm not a big fan of the water and would worry the air tank would stop working or something, or that I'd get trapped in coral in The Great Barrier Reef.

• Like 1

Just now, saltyant said:

How do you sort of ski with him? I sort of ski with Root while he's several football fields ahead of me.

He "sort of skied" because he arrived when I was about to leave. So I trailed them on Paradise once, then we had another run on Lazy, but I didn't go all the way down, went to Main street lift and up to pack.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I didn't know you dive. Do you do diving daily? Are you scared of sharks? I'm not a big fan of the water and would worry the air tank would stop working or something, or that I'd get trapped in coral in The Great Barrier Reef.

It's about same frequency as with skiing, have an opportunity and time, why not to go. I don't like sharks, even if they're just nurse sharks. A predator is a predator, but some people are daredevils or for some reason are going out of their way to argue why it's safe. For tank or regulator failures you dive with somebody else to reduce the chances or carry another tank. And Great Barrier Reef is way, waaaay too far for me to even think of it. 24hr flight time, no thanks.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Good questions salty...I didn’t know there was a diving season.  

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow well talked to him for a minute and I think Eaf was behind us on paradise.  Salty are you gonna be at Blue mountain Saturday??? 

Perhaps. Might go night skiing, IDK yet. Never saw the 3 amigos but I looked it up when you posted the meme. I think Chevy Chase was one of the amigos.

24 minutes ago, zzslope said:

Three Amigos was very good but as far as comedies that Chevy Chase was in, I think caddy shack was the best one. 

I like almost all Chevy chase movies.  The most recent one I remember seeing him in is either Vegas vacation or Orange County.  Both from around 2001