BURTON snowboard weight limits

Robert2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for your knowledge sir, I ride in the Park, and I know to ride well, sir, you need to stop criticizing people who ride in the park. I do understand that you may not like the park, but there are kids in the park that know a ton of information about snowboarding because they love it. I also like to ride freestyle and Backcountry, Backcountry being my favorite.

Well Mr TShannon720..... no offense was taken.... at least you actually spelled sentences.

I would like to hear one clarification.

When did I ever, in any of my many posts, criticize people who ride in the park?

I said I don't ride the park, never learned to ride rails or jumps or halfpipes, because they

didn't even start building decent park features until after my time as an instructor.

I never tried learning on my own because I didn't want to lose the whole winter daily

snowboarding by crashing a rail or jump and breaking bones.

If you do become an instructor then perhaps you may show me how to jump and grind.

Since I go every day there is a good chance I may learn something new this year.

This is my 3rd winter of daily snowboarding after being off the snow for 6 years and

every year I do learn something new.

Well Mr TShannon720..... no offense was taken.... at least you actually spelled sentences.

I would like to hear one clarification.

When did I ever, in any of my many posts, criticize people who ride in the park?

I said I don't ride the park, never learned to ride rails or jumps or half pipes, because they

Didn

Ok sorry for all that, I was in a read bad mood that day, and I just kind of went on an un-necessary rant... No disrespect to any of the members.

I would love to show you how to jump, but personally, I may not be the best person to teach you that. I am still learning about snowboard instruction, a about snowboard park instruction and I am sure there are other instructors that could help you with park techniques better than I can, especially if they have there AASI certification in park.

I apologies to all members, and me saying Sir was out of respect for Robert being an elder to me.

But I do hope that those board selections besides the one, (witch is reverse cambered, I didn

Don't worry about it, Glenn was joking. Welcome to the board. Robert hasn't been here much longer than you but this thread is pretty infamous.

Well guys... now that the snow is here I figure we'll all get to get the lead out on the slopes.

I'm going to miss the first weekend and weekdays attending two funerals.

Live long and prosper people.

Don't worry about it, Glenn was joking. Welcome to the board. Robert hasn't been here much longer than you but this thread is pretty infamous.

ya robert suddenly popped out of the blue with redonkulous threads and was called a troll for a while until he all blew our minds with his extensive computer programming backround which after that all but dharrisburg(you'll meet him later i'm sure) has for the most part backed off him, before we had robert2 our last punching bag was TTC6 some board member believe his car pools are no more than an attempt to pick up younger board members (think the old fashioned white van with candy) well thats the pasr weekly update. i missed alot but i dont feel like giving you the pasr history cuz i havent been around too long

ya robert suddenly popped out of the blue with redonkulous threads and was called a troll for a while until he all blew our minds with his extensive computer programming backround which after that all but dharrisburg(you'll meet him later i'm sure) has for the most part backed off him, before we had robert2 our last punching bag was TTC6 some board member believe his car pools are no more than an attempt to pick up younger board members (think the old fashioned white van with candy) well thats the pasr weekly update. i missed alot but i dont feel like giving you the pasr history cuz i havent been around too long

I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss Ski this year.

What else have been hot topics? Camelback always has a cause to complain and the annual Blue vs JFBB park argument should roll in around January 5th.