Monday Night Beer League Racing at Blue

mbike-ski

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team PASkiandRide.com moves up to the #3 slot with solid runs by Bob, Dante and Stacy. Johnny Style was rippin on the new stix, Sr charges hard and pays the price, me well....i'll figure it out one of these days! Sticky snow, Poor visibilty with snow and fog on the first run - a little better on the second:

1- 31.84 / 31.77 / 63.61

2- 24.86 / 24.57 / 49.43

3- 27.05 / 26.62 / 53.67

4- 24.66 / 24.62 / 49.28

5- 28.26 / 28.07 / 56.33

6- -- / -- / --

7- 30.16 / DNF / --

TOTAL 272.32

Fastest time of the night 23.33 shmoooookin'!

I am thinking about you even though I will not be able to be there tonight.

I am in Aspen and they are calling for six inches of new snow today, yet all I can think of is a cold night waiting around the Start Haus at Blue for two runs down the course. I think I have a problem.

Have fun all, be fast, and hopefully I will catch up with you next year.

blue mountain was not kind to Team PASkianRide.com Racing last night.... could have been karma, conditions, course set, combination thereof? But we all came off the hill smiling and thirsty regardless of the last place finish. Dante Lichtenwaller lead the team:

1 - 29.68 / DNF / 119.68

2 - 24.58 / 24.32 / 48.90

3 - --- / --- / --- (hope you got some pow!)

4 - 24.92 / 36.24 / 61.16

5 - 27.89 / DNF / 117.89

6 - DNF / 25.89 / 115.89

7 - DNF / 30.55 / ---

It was good enough however to get us in the top 5 overall and score some door prizes! I've got my eye on a Miller Lite Snuggy for next year!

Thanks again all for coming out and making this happen, I really had a blast - hope eveyone else did too!

Haha! Yeah they definitely didn't want to make the last race of the year an easy one.

I had a ton of fun with this league... I'm glad you took the initiative to set this up Mike. Thank you for that!

It was great meeting new peeps and watching all of those fast doods rip it up.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just found this message board! I'm bummed I did not visit this site earlier in the season.

For next season's race league, I would love to get in on the race team if you have open spots. I raced in college, but its been a few years since I've run gates.

Thanks!

So I just found this message board! I'm bummed I did not visit this site earlier in the season.

For next season's race league, I would love to get in on the race team if you have open spots. I raced in college, but its been a few years since I've run gates.

Thanks!

The more the merrier.. but you'll have to remember to come back to the boards next year. That way we won't forget about you. :banana: