1-23-2009 report

Sno Mountain Skier

Today was the first day I skied all season. I was told not to ski at all this year because of my spleen. But 40 degrees, some sun, and a fresh park, I couldnt stay away. Also no stomach pains in a month made me confident.

Got up there at 1130 and skied the park. I took a couple runs down, speed checked the jumps, and checked the rails set ups. Then skied Rattler for the first time in my life, cool little trail. Then I took two runs down WL, snow on it was perfect. Only thing shitty was the lines in the bumps werent very good. (For eveyrone who has been bitching about ski school people. I saw one of them double eject and fall down to the bottom of WL. So he got his.)

THen one of my old skiing buddies came up and we hit the park. I was doing fine, then fell on a 540 on the second jump and double ejected. I instantly got up and screamed "fuck, my shoulder is dislocated or collar bone is broke. So i got my skis on, and skied down lower runaway. Got up the lift and had starngers walk my skis to my car, and take my boots off for me. Drove to the hospital and found out I seperated my shoulder. Shit hurts really bad. But, luckily my spleen is totally fine and have no pain at all.

Park report-

First two options are set up fine.

Step up jump sucks big time.

Three options are set up fine.

Second and Third jump are good jumps. (Just dont look good)

Overall the park is ok. But not great, and the jumps are not to big at all.