Stowe (3/20 t0 3/22)

zeroc0o0l

Thought or suggestions? Weather doesn't look that good but this is more then likely the last weekend I can sneak away. I have the mag with 99$ 3 day tickets. Anyone have an conditions. I will more the likely just bite the bullet and head up there just not sure with these warm temps. Thanks in advance

Thought or suggestions? Weather doesn't look that good but this is more then likely the last weekend I can sneak away. I have the mag with 99$ 3 day tickets. Anyone have an conditions. I will more the likely just bite the bullet and head up there just not sure with these warm temps. Thanks in advance

the penn state snowboard club is having our spring trip to stowe this weekend as well.. i think there is a slight chance for some rain sunday but other then that ive heard it should be a real good weekend up there

Just got back from Killington, I know its not Stowe but the conditions were fantastic at Killington. The glades held up quite nicely as well. It was warm as hell Monday and Tuesday was in the upper 40's or low 50's and the bases areas started to get very slushy. When I left today around 11am it was already in the upper 40's and just starting to rain shower. After tonight or tomorrow its supposed to get back into the upper 20's / low 30's for highs up there so Stowe should be very nice.