How long will Blue stay open?

Old Geezer

i aint sonny and they did close on a monday cuz it was the 22nd when they closed u putz jeff

no, honestly, you are absoloutly 100% wrong. I have documentation of it. Do you? They closed the same day as camelback, the 21st. Don't argue with me. I am right, you are wrong. End of story...

:)

How about we stop focusing on when the season is going to end. Its really bringing me down.  :( Come on guys we have great conditions and more snow/cold on the way!!  :woot

Wasn't trying to bring any one down, am trying to plan on the snow time through to the end of the season. It appears most of these places may stay open through Easter weekend.

I LOVE that blue is still blowing... I go over to CB's site and it looks like they have quit for the year. Nice job this year Kmar! Thanks for the hard work, and tell them to keep blowing! :)

I remember a thread a little while back where you said something or another negative about whoring your home mountain :no . It is cool though that they are still blowing. I guess the proof is in the pudding though, how long will they stay open. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see them with enough base, and funds to stay open till may, of coarse we know that won't happen, but yeah I'm all for mountains staying open later, maybe it will set an example that others will follow...

I remember a thread a little while back where you said something or another negative about whoring your home mountain  :no . It is cool though that they are still blowing. I guess the proof is in the pudding though, how long will they stay open. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see them with enough base, and funds to stay open till may, of coarse we know that won't happen, but yeah I'm all for mountains staying open later, maybe it will set an example that others will follow...

this has been an outstanding March for all moutains. The average high in March is mid 40's, and the new few days, it's still in the low 30's. Hopefully mountains will have a good weekend (not too great, I want my mountain back)....that a late march / first week in April closing will be feasible. :rock

this has been an outstanding March for all moutains.  The average high in March is mid 40's, and the new few days, it's still in the low 30's.  Hopefully mountains will have a good weekend (not too great, I want my mountain back)....that a late march / first week  in April closing will be feasible.  :rock

If I remember right, Blue were blowing really late in the season last year but still closed the same day as CB with plenty of snow left on the trails.

It's great that blue keep blowing, and they have always had good conditions when I've been over, but why don't they take advantage of CB's closing to get rid of all that inconvenient snow, by staying open for another couple of weeks and taking advantage of sad CB pass holders like me that would do anything for a late season fix.

I hope they stay open until April, conditions today were pretty good, they were grooming the park in the morning and opened it around 11:00 but most of the rails had chunks of ice on them from the storm so people were trying to scrape the ice of with their boards. The wide flat-down rail they put in at the top of sidewinder is nice and the park was in pretty good shape beside the ice on the rails. Razors was in good shape as usual but challenge was awesome I was mostly doing laps on that . Keep blowing snow Blue I got my 1/2 price coupon and I'll be back.. :rock