$15 tickets to the end

Ski

Only one hole on the entire mountain and it was at the base of Boomer today. But tons of snow. It was so warm, though, that it was like skiing in paste. Best place was down the left side of Cannonball in the shade. Half of Boomer is bumped with the softest possible moguls.

As soon as it cools off, it should be great.

What did you get?

Being a student, you can probably sell an organ or two to see you through to the end of the season

I got a burton Jussi, 154. I got it for 265 on ebay, and it lists at 475. The cheapest I could find it (outside of ebay) was 360 so I got quite a bargain. As far as paying for it, I have a pretty good job, and I will be working hard this summer to make enough money for school next semester, and some incidentals involved with ski patrol (primarily the jacket) (assuming I pass all the testing...).

Only one hole on the entire mountain and it was at the base of Boomer today. But tons of snow. It was so warm, though, that it was like skiing in paste. Best place was down the left side of Cannonball in the shade. Half of Boomer is bumped with the softest possible moguls.

As soon as it cools off, it should be great.

You do love your hardpack don't you? All the n00bs heading in because "its getting icey" and your just starting to like the conditions. At least someone can enjoy that stuff :D

You do love your hardpack don't you? All the n00bs heading in because "its getting icey" and your just starting to like the conditions. At least someone can enjoy that stuff :D

haha, even I was complaining at Tanglwood cause the conditions were TOO good, the snow was sooo soft and very very fresh. I like that scraped off stuff, thats not ice, but it's grippy, thats the ideal stuff, cause it doesn't slide/break away. :)

haha, even I was complaining at Tanglwood cause the conditions were TOO good, the snow was sooo soft and very very fresh.  I like that scraped off stuff, thats not ice, but it's grippy, thats the ideal stuff, cause it doesn't slide/break away.  :)

The snow was great at Elk, except for racing. I had a blast in C9 demos (sat) and even in my evil Stocklis (Sun). :o But, the 'dude and other racers felt it was soft for racing.

The GS results from Sunday were like they used a random numbers table in place of a timer - usually 1-15 are more or less the top 15, and so forth. Bib numbers went 42, 110, 60, 71, 97, 40, etc. for second run. Everything was randon - That must reflect quirky snow.