so i just saw refresh

Shadows

went to the free keystone premier of refresh on friday. i came across some bomb syrup so my recollection is a little off but i got the gist of it. being a stone local i am seriously dissapointed in the ski park shoots this year. nike pretty much took over the park for their shoot which had a dooope setup. but that all got wrecked when it was time to do skiers so whatever. nike has BILLS.

but for skiers it was creative and fresh for stone. the angles they use make the feature look a little on the small side (which honestly it is for a movie). hornbeck and delorme stood out on it though, did some cool stuff.

bibby is gettin sick at landing switch in pow...

delorme straight up puts his wings out and goes for it on every jump. his style is soothing. the mammoth shoot they did this year was HUGE. biggest looking jump ive seen in quite some time.

i took that away from most of the park jump shots...theyre just scary big, period.

yoon bro han had one shot i can remember. good to see him out in the film but wouldve liked to see more - or at least a more banger trick. i forget what it was though.

compared to last years flic the tech rails are lacking but they got bigger it seems like. longer, kinkier, sketchier out runs. impressive as hell but its hard to top last years line riders. wesson still put it down though. i just feel like its gonna be sooo hard to top the rail shots in turbo.

all the highschool bitties chear anytime hornbeck comes up, never seen so many pro hoes centered around one person. hes a pimp and brought his new flava in rail style to the table. its refreshing check it out.

tom fuckin wallisch - period.

pretty stock but still gnar backcountry/xxxxtreme shots. no massive avalanches that almost take lives or anything. no seth like lines. i dont really appreciate/care about stuff like that anyway but its nice to have a breather from park shots.

warren miller should not be involved in this movie... the demographic for this movie doesnt care. and it brings too many old geesers to park oriented movie. his voice changed and its too dam boring for movies like this.

tanner rainvilles segment was another typical segment from him. HUGE jumps and style but same vibe in every edit hes done for the past decade. same flow/feeling as turbo as well but i gots love for him.

henrik is still spinnin like a mofo with style out the ass. i think both henriks were in it but forget.

there was one kid (forget who) who did a 4 onto a down rail and i was like "ok, that was legit, whatever" but they went into more detail after it which explained alot. its just good to see people still seem like they try to get tricks in a movie thats dominated by such talent. or that progression has steps for everyone.

thats about all i remember. overall good vibe, good movie, i give it a thumbs up.

check it out.

I was very pissed I missed the world premiere in denver, I got drunk and never made it over

way to go, me too!

drove all the way down but was too drunk to drive to the premier.

and leadville is a waste of everything known to mankind. i live in keystone now anyway fool. i can walk to the lift.

warren miller should not be involved in this movie... the demographic for this movie doesnt care. and it brings too many old geesers to park oriented movie. his voice changed and its too dam boring for movies like this.

Go watch it sober and listen to Josh's lead in and his 10 year history. I am thinking you will change your mind.