Job Fair

Nidecker

heres something to make ya giggle... Talk about future plans that Blue wanted to do but for some reason takes years & years to accomplish.

New Water Park on the North side of the mountain in the Valley and Condos & Tons more Trails.

There is Resort on only about a Quarter of the total land Blue owns.

But im sure everyone knows alllllll of this stuff by now I mean they've been talking about so many plans as long as 4 Years ago but Management still rants about it all like it will be built next Year.... I'm at a loss for what goes through there minds.

Jim is a pretty cool guy. He actually helps me out a lot and was one of the few patrollers who never got me in trouble for inverts. He did kick me and a buddy out once for shooting mortars off the 6 pack, but it was only for a day. After it all it was New Years. haha but he works hard and I think he will do a good job.

The airbag will have a separate pass and dont quote me on the prices but I believe it was like 5-10$ a day, and like 50$ added on to a season pass to make it for the year.

Anybody know if employee passes will include airbag use?

I was up at the big bad Blue today...stoked for the colder weather upon us...except i was wearing shorts and a tshirt today :banghead

Weather Channel has a good chunk of this week of night time temps below 32 to as low as 28 or 26 I forget..... Time to Touch the Sky!!!! Hopefully by Next Week.

Weather Channel has a good chunk of this week of night time temps below 32 to as low as 28 or 26 I forget..... Time to Touch the Sky!!!! Hopefully by Next Week.

Okay just checked NOAA if it holds out the night time temps should and hopefully are.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind between 6 and 9 mph

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Wednesday Night: Periods of rain. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.

WHOOOO WHOOOOOOO!

Edited by Nidecker25

Oh yeah how stupid of me forgetting to ask this question, this being my First Year working for Blue what are the Employee Perks? I know Food and Equipment are greatly discounted but I would be looking more forward to lift discounts or a certain number of free lift tickets as I am Teaching my Girlfriend how to Board this Season and I would imagine there would be some kind of lift discount or a given mumber of free tickets which would be f'in awesome!

Oh yeah how stupid of me forgetting to ask this question, this being my First Year working for Blue what are the Employee Perks? I know Food and Equipment are greatly discounted but I would be looking more forward to lift discounts or a certain number of free lift tickets as I am Teaching my Girlfriend how to Board this Season and I would imagine there would be some kind of lift discount or a given mumber of free tickets which would be f'in awesome!

40% off food.

25% off equipment & skiers store items.

Free group lessons.

Last year it was either $80 or $100 spouse & children pass.

They did give away free passes at certain points if you worked over a certain amount of hours.

40% off food.

25% off equipment & skiers store items.

Free group lessons.

Last year it was either $80 or $100 spouse & children pass.

They did give away free passes at certain points if you worked over a certain amount of hours.

Yeah you get a free pass with your check every 100 hours worked.. I feel thats kinda high but yeah. Youll get a about 2 a year.