Website...

g15

Do you like the current Sno Mtn website?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current Sno Mtn website?

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or do they not have a Loki Terrain Park section anymore? Also the picture of the skier on the home site isn't even taken at sno, and they should really do something about the huge pictures that fill the screen when you click on them to enlarge them. None the less, their site has been improved...

Is it just me or do they not have a Loki Terrain Park section anymore? Also the picture of the skier on the home site isn't even taken at sno, and they should really do something about the huge pictures that fill the screen when you click on them to enlarge them. None the less, their site has been improved...

TheTerrain park page will be back once the park is built.

Which pictures are you referring to that fill the screen when you click them?

TheTerrain park page will be back once the park is built.

Which pictures are you referring to that fill the screen when you click them?

Word, if you go to Home/The Mountain/Photos and click on any photo in that section it fills the screen while the webcam, twitter, and weather are on top of the photo. It would look cleaner if it enlarged in one of those flash boxes where you can click next or back and X out also. Not sure if this only happens in Sarafi but should definitely be fixed.

Word, if you go to Home/The Mountain/Photos and click on any photo in that section it fills the screen while the webcam, twitter, and weather are on top of the photo. It would look cleaner if it enlarged in one of those flash boxes where you can click next or back and X out also. Not sure if this only happens in Sarafi but should definitely be fixed.

Fixed the picture issue for now. Planning on replacing the whole photo gallery with a different one that works better.

Thought the picture problem was just my PC, looks better now. The webcam doesn't seem to update for me like it did on the old site..?

The webcam will only update when the page is refreshed. If you want the fully animated one, go to The Mountain/Webcam and click the image. Or you can go directly to http://webcam.snomtn.com:81