We Have Lights

Nidecker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who's back in town? Ready to stomp! If they open this Friday there will not be a park to ride. I'll just rip down once and be gone till the park gets goin!

I like gettin the inside scoop from the snowmaking experts on PASR! When do ya'll estimate enough snow for cum'round park?

Edited by toast21602

Guess who's back in town niggaz? Ready to stomp! If they open this Friday there will not be a park to ride. I'll just rip down once and be gone till the park gets goin!

I like gettin the inside scoop from the snowmaking experts on PASR! When do ya'll estimate enough snow for cum'round park?

Friday... as long as they open Friday... There might be some Features i'm not totally sure though.

According to my sources, they've been experiencing a lot of temperature inversion at Blue over the last two weeks, so the temperatures are better for making snow in the valley than they are at the summit. So I can see them cranking the valley guns longer and harder than the summit, and pushing that excess snow where they need it.

Blue changed the webcam angle (finally), and it looks like they are blowing the living shit out of the mountain.

It's nice not to see Tubing anymore what lift is that? the quad?.... there not blowing at all, looks like glare... unless they blow snow in 39 degree weather...

Edited by Nidecker25

It's nice not to see Tubing anymore the 6pack is a nice sight.... there not blowing at all, looks like glare... unless they blow snow in 39 degree weather...

i dont think thats the 6pack... im stumped it the quad or main st/burma chair......

looks like valley school east is getting some snowmaking right now. maybe some inversion. its 34 at my house here in bethlehem so i'm sure its gonna be colder up there.

i just checked palmertons temp via noaa just to double check and it said 39* 30 min ago?

Amen brother...Up $135 in 14 hands at NL200 on Stars...

Haha nice I crushed sone rich cocky fools at th borgata yesterday but took a horrible beat at harrahs last night.

I'm in the small blind with 35os 4 limpers in front I limp BB checks flop comes 545. I check hoping to trap old lady nit in 4 pos bets $7 ub shirt guy calls late position calls I raise to $20 old lady calls ub shirt says I don't believe you I call.

Turn 4545

I bet $40 old lady calls ub shirt says I believe you both now folds.

River 84545

I bet $75 old lady nit counts $75 than says I'm all in $172 on top.

I look at her in disgust and say are you serious you have quad 4s? Only 44,88,85 could beat me and she would have folded 88 to my turn bet being such a tight post flop player so I figured she had quads or just thought I was trying to buy the pot not believeing I had the last 5.

I call in disgust and she tables 85 for the rivered better boat $500 pot ugh lol. I should have folded with my gut instinct telling me she had 44 but I didn't want to fold and risk not potentially chopping the pot ugh donkey me.