The Clymb

nick malozzi

Hey, I just got invited to join The Clymb. It is a gear site that is by invite only. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the site Gilt, but I think it is similar. Basically, the deal is you have to get invited to be able to get in. Once in you gain access to gear at 50-75% off. It is one brand at a time for a few days. Right now they are selling Zeal Optics at 60% off. So it would be a good way to score some sweet goggles or sunglasses on the cheap. Past companies have been Outdoor Research and Suunto. Up next is Mountainsmith. Seems like a pretty sweet set up if something comes up that you need. Little nicer then Steep and Cheap and the other daily deals, because the announce in advance what will be up in the upcoming sales events (just check the blog to find out what's on deck).

So far, I haven't gotten any spam or anything of that nature. So they seem pretty legit for those of you afraid of creating an account. At any rate, here is an invite for all PASR member from me in case you are interested. Hope you guys can pick up so cheap shwag:

The Clymb Invite

I only get it if the people I invite actually buy something. So I'm not really expecting to get much out of that, but if people can get some cheap gear then I've helped. The 10 bones certainly can't hurt though.

well if they have decent deals of good gear then you will probably be getting 10 buck from me...

• 2 weeks later...