Woohoo official opening email!

DiMe

Saturday opening day of the camel. I'm hoping there wil be an impressive amount of terrain open given al the available snowmaking time there was and is to be had since last Friday.

My guess is 2 of the front smoker runs, Marjie and Asp, Tut, cleo, Pharoah, Birches, Marc Anthony and whatever the terrain park zone is called.

My guess is 2 of the front smoker runs, Marjie and Asp, Tut, cleo, Pharoah, Birches, Marc Anthony and whatever the terrain park zone is called.

The pharaoh? That would be sick if the stevenson is running opening day. Other than that I think your guess is right but I hope for more:)

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Not sure if their email mentioned the hours of operation for this weekend or not. I didn't see it listed on the CB website but a friend of mine passed me an email from someone he knows who works at CB. I'm sure it is subject to change.

Hours of operation for 12/12 - 12/20

Saturday 12/12 - 7:30 am (first tracks) - 4:00 pm

Sunday 12/13 - 7:30 am (first tracks) - 4:00 pm

Monday 12/14 -

Thursday 12/17 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (ski area/terrain park)

4:00 pm - 9:00 pm (terrain park only)

Friday 12/18 - 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

Saturday 12/19 - 7:30 am (first tracks) - 10:00 pm

Sunday 12/20 - 7:30 am (first tracks) - 9:00 pm

Not sure if they will be closed 12/14 thru 12/16 or they just haven't decided on hours yet.