Monday night racing

MichSki

I will race this year. You have to be on a team but nobody has really started organizing a PASR team yet. PASR member mbike-ski did that last year but has expressed reservations about racing on Mondays this year. I have the form to sign up but it is back in PA while I am here in CO. Bobert540 and Brian are the speed demons on the team, I'm sure they will chime in soon.

Good idea to start this thread to gauge the interest.

Edited by Johnny Style

• 3 weeks later...

Bad news..

Dante is out because he has to drive 1h to and from work, and can't make the drive down to Blue... Stacey's out because lately her job has her living out of a hotel room all over the US... Bob got recruited by the fastest team up there (only a matter of time ;) )... Mike can only make a few races and can't commit for the whole season....

I'm trying to remember who all was on our team last year... but what I'm getting at is I think the only ones left are me and Johnny.

I heard there might be another team that has a few openings (not sure how many). So that leaves us with 2 options.

1.) We find out which teams are a couple peeps short and go free agents hoping to get picked up.

2.) We garner enough interest here (aka commitments) to fill up a roster and we keep the PASR team alive.

1. Johnny Style.

2. Brian (if we can get 3 more).

Sorry Michski. My bad.

Thanks for trying Brian.

Potentially it could work like this:

1. Johnny Style

2. Brian

3. MichSki

4. Atomic Jeff

5. Toast

6. mbike-ski for fill ins.

I remember last year that there were dudes looking to join teams on the first night.

I'll send an email over to nastarr glenn too, he had expressed interest last year but was jammed up with monday night meetings

Potentially it could work like this:

1. Johnny Style

2. Brian

3. MichSki

4. Atomic Jeff

5. Toast

6. mbike-ski for fill ins.

I don't mean to get pushy.. but we're 1 day away from the start... so I'd like to get either full commitments, or just an idea on how interested/serious everyone here is.

I think we need to hear from A Jeff and Toast. I know that Jeff is in Wyoming this week, but the first night is just a practice night. He would be back in time for the actual races. Toast was kicking the tires last year, time to join up.

the next 2 mondays i work 7-7 and the following monday i'll be in Utah. not looking so good for me this year, again.