We should do this...

RootDKJ

• 7 years later...

A friend of mine does it every year at JF.  He is pretty much over the top with whatever he does, he built this last.

Cardboard-Classic-2017-5.jpg

He lets me play along even though i dont help build, and its a pretty fun tailgate type event.  It took like 15 people to pull/push to the top of the tubing slope.  i was fucking dying...it was so fucking heavy.  It went straight down, didnt fall apart, which is good, because with how much it weighed, and 12 people riding it down, it could have been disastrous.  

• Like 1

Anytime I go to yoga all I realize is I'm the least flexible person alive

in 4th and 5th grade when we did the presidential physical fitness test, i would get to presidential levels on everything but fail at the stretch excercise where you put your feet under the wood box and see how far up the measurements you can reach your arms.  due to a lack of flexibility, i wouldnt even get the national badge, let alone the presidential one smh

• Like 2

I'm pretty active. But, I have to admit flexibility not my strong suit. My friend teaches yoga, and she told me it's true. Makes people fart. Guess ALL your muscles are relaxed!

That's what my mom told me that yoga makes her farty and thankfully she doesn't wear a fancy sports bra like Zonked when she does yoga.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

If everyone could just not be embarrassed by farting like me, farty yoga would be an amazing concept. You get all warm and stretchy, then you rip huge farts, then everybody cracks up till they are crying. I'm gonna open a studio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

If everyone could just not be embarrassed by farting like me, farty yoga would be an amazing concept. You get all warm and stretchy, then you rip huge farts, then everybody cracks up till they are crying. I'm gonna open a studio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have yoga pants?? Have you ever shit your shorts while doing yoga??