Bern Helmets

Humbleslc

Has anybody had any problems with the audio in the Bern Helmets? I had a Watts for about 2 weeks and the right side speaker already does not work? anybody else?

i had this happen to mine, email them. they send you a new linerwith a different wiring system for free, which i have had no problems with for over a year

+1 bern!

• 3 weeks later...

looking for a new helmet, i am kinda done with wearing my goggles under my helmet and my red trace is getting pretty old and battered now.

any suggestions guys?

The Giro Revolver is the best helmet I've ever had, and I hit my head all the time. It's super light weight and doesn't look stupid. It can be worn with the hat looking ear pads that come with it or a hat, has a channel for wearing your goggles underneath but also a removeable clip to wear them on the outside. I've gotten concussions through both my smith holt helmet and had a severe head injury while wearing my bern helmet. So far the revolver has treated me well. I've had two and the first one even held up pretty decent to getting run over by a car. It wasnt wearable but def. minimal damage considering the force it took. The look is similar to the trace if thats the kind of look you like. Apparently Giro goggles are supposed to have a perfect with with Giro Helmets but my smiths do too. I could see crowbars or splices not fitting correctly with it though because the top of them is super rounded.