The Big Air Bag

pcc25

Damn. That sucks. Did he need surgery? Rothman Institute @ Jefferson are the best around. I hope he has good docs.

What was the injury and where was it on his spine?

i think he had surgery and was in one of those halo things for a bit, his dad seemed pretty positive about how everything was going last i talked to him. not really sure of the specifics though.

Hey Method............Ur Face!

Make some snow already and stop being so cheap!

Sorry, can't help ya there.laugh.gif

Give the real Barb Green a call.

While you have her on the phone, tell her to move the terrain park to a straight run and enforce a park pass system

• Like 1

Damn can Blue build a park on a straight run..all I want is like 15 booters from 25-90 feet...and park passes...and some sort of Yurt where I can chill on leather couches and play X-box with my bro-hahs..

The funny thing is that your cheap attempt at humor is actually a great idea.

How many would make Blue their home mountain if they did the above? If they maintained it, I would.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a concept...

Move the Air Bag over to Central Park. Nobody see's it at it's current location on Lower Paradise. You can't see it from the Liftline at the Quad or on the ride up.

Move the Big Air Bag into Central Park, where there's a lot more visibility from the Six-pack, the queue, and the outside deck area by the lodge.

They listened :yes

4444743714_dc53bdc637_b.jpg

4444744788_e774d91ef9_b.jpg

• 7 years later...

I'm new here, but is reviving a seven-year-old thread some sort of PASR record!?   :yes

Also, why didn't they have an airbag last year?

No a record would be bumping a thread from when PASR was founded in 2004.

I don't think they've had the big airbag the last few seasons. It was at the bottom of Central Park before

No a record would be bumping a thread from when PASR was founded in 2004.

I don't think they've had the big airbag the last few seasons. It was at the bottom of Central Park before

They had it up year before last right at the top of the summit. I know because I could barely ski at the time but thought "What an awesome idea, I'm doing it!" To which my friends replied "Shhhhh. No." 

Sallycat do you like getting air?

I usually get credit card air. Enough air to clear a credit card lol. Indiggio and toast launch the falls. attachicon.gifIMG_0907.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0908.JPG

Sweet, I wish I could jump the falls like that. On the bike or on skis, I want to jump high but then I get skeered and end up barely clearing a credit card. Exhibit A, here's me at "maximum send" not even coming close to clearing a tabletop.

post-13041-0-94353700-1506118830_thumb.jpg

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 2

Sweet, I wish I could jump the falls like that. On the bike or on skis, I want to jump high but then I get skeered and end up barely clearing a credit card. Exhibit A, here's me at "maximum send" not even coming close to clearing a tabletop.

attachicon.gifBlue Baby Air.jpg

That's better than me. Back in the day I used to pop wheelies all the time on my huffy and now I barely even pop boners..funny but absolutely true wahahahahooey