2010-2011 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

anyone know if you get a free guest ticket with your season pass? i know some other mountains do this but i wasnt sure if bear does. i have a friend home from college who wants to go but doesnt have any money.

nah you don't its mad beat. you get a forgotten pass ticket but i wouldn't try to use it because it cancels out your season pass for the day and if they catch you they take your pass for the season.

if you take your friend on a monday though its only $20 if he has his college i.d

Edited by mollyskeez

nah you don't its mad beat. you get a forgotten pass ticket but i wouldn't try to use it because it cancels out your season pass for the day and if they catch you they take your pass for the season.

if you take your friend on a monday though its only $20 if he has his college i.d

we've been up there alot the past two weeks but he just blew through his money I guess. The free pass thing would get more people who don't ski to go though. I know alot of people who don't think its worth it to go but by giving them a free ticket it would renew intrest in the sport.

• 1 month later...

anybody know if this works for the wednesday $15 club discount tix? :confused

not quite sure what your asking? this is for a discounted season pass through a group rate. if you want to start your own discounted rate group for single tickets you would hit up group sales.

• 4 months later...

This year too? or different password?

Hey guys. I just finalized with group sales our season pass discount.

Its only a slight(5 dollars more for student)increase in price for all passes.

The web address to the purchase site is:

https://websales.skibearcreek.com/e-commerce/grpLogin.aspx

CLUB NAME: WS96

PASSWORD: PSRZ

* Six-session/season passes are non-transferable

* Passes expire at the end of the 2010-2011 season and may not be rolled over to another year

* No refunds will be issued for unused portions of the six-session pass

* No refunds will be issued for any reason on a season pass

* Participants of the six-session program who are getting lessons must be at least 6 years old

* Minors renting equipment require the signature of a parent or guardian. Parental release forms are available on our website.

* If you lose your pass there is a $25 replacement fee

* Off peak passes and 6 session passes are valid Monday through Friday all day and after 4:00pm on weekends and resort holidays

* Resort holidays for the 2010-2011 season are December 25, 2010 through January 1, 2011, January 14 through January 17, 2011 and February 18 through February 21, 2011.

*New for 2010-11!

Discovery lessons will be designed for first time skiers or snowboarders or those still needing to improve on Green Circle terrain (easiest trails). Discovery lessons can be taken anytime the 6-session pass is valid during the Discovery times.

The refresher lesson will only be offered the first and second Thursday and Friday evenings of the New Year (January 6, 7 and 13, 14), and is designed for those who are returning to their sport. This lesson will be focused on safety and the responsibility that goes along with skiing and snowboarding. It will be an hour long refresher starting at 6pm and will be taught in a group format. Your group members will certainly benefit from taking this course so the sooner the better. We suggest that your group members choose the earlier dates, so to promote smart style and the responsibility code early in the season.

Students wishing for further instruction are encouraged to sign up with our Snow Sports School for a private lesson.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You Bear Creeking it this year?

well, that's one of the places i'll be hitting up locally. the big driver for getting the pass at bc is my wife: she's planning to take some classes there....so it makes sense financially to get the early-bird off peak pass. also, bc is less than an hour from my office...so i can go knock out a few turns there instead of spring mtn. blue mtn is just a little too far to do after work during the week w/o taking time off.

Edited by guitar73

I think Blue mountain offers a group discount for season passes but to organzine a bunch of people doesn't seem worth whatever the savings pay be..plus a majority of Blue passholders but in the spring.

FGT had a pass at Camelback last season.

Why the change?

• 2 weeks later...