WeatherTech Review

RootDKJ

It seemed fitting to do a WeatherTech review instead of actually working.

I ordered the XC60 Digital Fit floor liners for the front seats and skipped the back seats for now. I also ordered the Cargo Area liner, because on my last car, the back got really messed up from muddy shoes, ski boots and spilled beers. I posted a similar thread on Swedespeed and got feedback that the cargo liner has a better fit then the OEM mat.

Front drivers side

IMG_0206.JPG

Front passengers side

IMG_0208.JPG

Rear cargo area

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

With the hatch closed (taken from the back seat)

IMG_0203.JPG

After I have an opportunity to get them dirty a bit, I'll post an update on how they wear.

Nice additions. I thought about getting them for my Jeep Patriot. I only need the seat well liners since the back of the patriot is plastic already... They should work great. My dad has had them in all his past SUVs and wont go a prolonged period of time before he gets them...

Root...I still can't get over the fact that you bought such a girly car :banghead

281 bhp turbocharged is not girly.

he bought what works best for him. don't hate on root, of all people.

exactly. as much as I would have liked to get a sedan, a suv works much better for home improvement project.

lay off the Haterade..how much money does something like this go for? I hate spilling beers when I drive..usually why I stick to whiskey..no fizz

The front mats where $100, the rear mat was $130. http://www.weathertech.com/

I purchased some Weather Tech Floor Mats for my black snow panther, but they are nothing like yours. I should have purchased those floor liners like you did; total coverage. My mats just sit on top of the factory mats. My wife was driving the car one day and the mat slipped forward while she was depressing the clutch so that when she released the clutch, the mat wouldn't let it return. She then sat there on the highway gunning the engine but not moving.

I purchased some Weather Tech Floor Mats for my black snow panther, but they are nothing like yours. I should have purchased those floor liners like you did; total coverage. My mats just sit on top of the factory mats. My wife was driving the car one day and the mat slipped forward while she was depressing the clutch so that when she released the clutch, the mat wouldn't let it return. She then sat there on the highway gunning the engine but not moving.

I was in the car for that. All I could think was "damn, your wife knows how to drive" :rock