blue blows

Justin

I went up too to get my pass exchanged. Was flurrying all the while.:wiggle

Had snow on pretty much all of Main Street down to orange and blue lifts. Little bits here and there on other trails. Took a walk out on new porch. They didn't have hardly any snow out there.

Must have been employee instruction day as they had bus-loads of people down at the valley and groups at both lift scanners. Probably showing them how they're gonna work.

Getting really antsy with all the snow the West is getting...:crymore: Come on Mother Nature, deal us the cold!

Lol a little rain Mon-Tues will absoltely not kill the amount of snow the resorts could potentially put out sat and sun. They want wet snow and ice to build base anyways expect to see Boulder and Camelback open next weekend with more than one top to bottom run so long as temps stay true from Wed on..

Indeed, rain just trickles through the snow. Fog is the real snow eater. Some of the best skiing can be had when it rains as it loosens up the hard stuff.

If it's cold enough, blow, blow, blow!

Too bad there's no techies at Blue to get their webcam going so we can check out what's happening w/out having to travel up there. :banghead

Hmmm...perhaps that's their plan??? :confused

Blue Mountain does have an IT tech, I am assuming they don't want to waste the bandwidth at this point since there isn't much going on in the valley besides tubing.

Blue you guys are lacking in the webcam department. It's a great inexpensive marketing tool.

That would be the point of it but 70% of the time when it does work it's pointed at the ground wtf? Guess they wanted to show how well their new mower cuts grass.

Last year was kinda similar there is a thred somewhere that pasrs were complaining that the camera was pointed at tubing for weeks on end. Few days before opening someone moved it up the mountain to view the main st area.

Ya. Blues marketing department does a horrible job at marketing. They never update the website or put a picture of the day or anything to keep the stoke up. Delete the 2nd face book page there is no use for 2 as well.

Anyways... I drove up to Blue this morning and things are starting to look really good. :)

Ya. Blues marketing department does a horrible job at marketing. They never update the website or put a picture of the day or anything to keep the stoke up. Delete the 2nd face book page there is no use for 2 as well.

Anyways... I drove up to Blue this morning and things are starting to look really good. :)

pics?