Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Unknown. I'd like to spend way more time up there, but Mrs. Moe is still easing into it. She loves it up there in non winter months. She even drove to Stowe over the notch by herself the last time we were up there ....in July? Winter's can be tough on non-winter activity people. This summer was all about Hope getting the knee surgery and now the recovery time. That is the major drawback living in the stix if you need medical attention and have to drive 45 minutes, then doing P.T. for 6-8 weeks. Living in Philly makes it convenient. Hospital is 15 minutes away and P.T. is six blocks away. Getting opiod prescriptions requires picking it up from the doctor's office. Had to do that twice already. The upside is, I remodeled the bathroom down here. Finally finished up with the cabinetry work, I just have to finish up some trim and dial in the hinges a tad. Switching out plumbing fixtures is next. We were going to leave the tile floor in place, but with everything else shiny and new, I may do something with it.

• Like 1

I have two friends that live in Key West. They are packing as much shit as they can and assuming they will need to make a new life somewhere else for a few months if not forever lol. They had one last fun last night out though. no tourists, just locals out drinking. 

• Like 2

Fuck TX and FLA. I gave some money at Pet valu for animal rescue efforts. Let the rest of the climate change deniers learn a hard lesson. All of sudden all those small govt, get the fed out of my life types like that  POS Ted Cruz are squawking for FEMA and Fed hand outs. Fuck them. Hope they all turn into shark bait.

Same assholes tried to hold up or vote against Sandy assistance. Again, fuck them and let them rot.

• Like 4

Fuck TX and FLA. I gave some money at Pet valu for animal rescue efforts. Let the rest of the climate change deniers learn a hard lesson. All of sudden all those small govt, get the fed out of my life types like that  POS Ted Cruz are squawking for FEMA and Fed hand outs. Fuck them. Hope they all turn into shark bait.

Same assholes tried to hold up or vote against Sandy assistance. Again, fuck them and let them rot.

well-dang.jpg

Sounds like martial law to me. Isnt the storm pretty far away from Florida..I'm gonna follow Doppler 2,000 realtime livestream hurricane tracker and see where the storm is. My office manager has been following the storm closely because her uncle lives just north of Miami 3 blocks from the beach at essentially zero elevation in a one story ranch house and he has refused to leave even though his sisters family has a house near Orlando which is gonna receive a strong hurricane and flooding rains but doesn't have to worry about a 10 foot storm surge. The effects of the ocean are the scariest part of a hurricane to me because it's unpredictable. South Florida is one of the most vulnerable areas due to the high population. The ocean is also like 85-90 degrees down there and heat equals energy in a storm.