Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Not sure why people hate on CB all the time here. Sure, it's a crowded hell hole filled with Jersey gapers on weekend afternoons. But go early morning or late afternoon, it's fantastic. Both high speed lifts get you up 800 feet in 3.5 minutes, and you have lots of trails to choose from with variety. They had all 37 trails open nearly the entire winter last year, something that could not be said for Montage.

Is it an Elk Mountain? No. Elk is the best for terrain, scenery and snow quality hands down in NEPA. But the lifts are slow, and it's expense as hell. So CB it is for me this year.

1) No hate on CB. Blue is just funner, longer, better, cooler and has a covered bridge whereas CB has a roller coaster and outlet stores. 2) Elks lifts are slow because there are smurfs who live under the mountain that operate the lifts via an elaborate system of pulleys.
  • Like 1

Strike 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like his third strike two. I think you've got to ban him. Ski season starts tomorrow in PA, and it's not ski season without a GSS ban...

1) No hate on CB. Blue is just funner, longer, better, cooler and has a covered bridge whereas CB has a roller coaster and outlet stores. 2) Elks lifts are slow because there are smurfs who live under the mountain that operate the lifts via an elaborate system of pulleys.

Speaking of bridges... Did they reopen the bridge yet?

I don't know much about BB, but from the webcams, it doesn't look like much else other than Freedom got the treatment?

Treatment?  you mean snowmaking?  i do believe they are/is/was blowing on another trail.  if you look at the one camera, and point it at "the plaza", there is snow there.  i believe that camera is pretty far from Freedom to be showing snow there, so i do believe they were making snow on either little boulder, or tannenbaum.  Maybe with another night, they have another trail tomorrow.  They normally only open freedom for "boulder gives back", whether thats by design or not, like since most people are there giving out 15 cans of food found in moms pantry, they only spin one lift?  Make money on day 2 with 2 slopes.