Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

On 1/28/2018 at 5:06 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Lots of coloradoans up here in Jackson hole taking advantage of the 40% off deal with season passes. 

I was supposed to be going to colorado in two weeks until work had other plans. doesn’t look like they’re doing too well out there. Would’ve been a free trip too with the orange mans corporate tax refund 👀

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I was supposed to be going to colorado in two weeks until work had other plans. doesn’t look like they’re doing too well out there. Would’ve been a free trip too with the orange mans corporate tax refund 👀

Go to Jackson hole or Montana. Colorado is dry right now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Go to Jackson hole or Montana. Colorado is dry right now. 

On the bill for next year. Unfortunately the hurricanes really fucked us this year and taking pto just isn’t in the cards. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2018 at 8:51 PM, Barb said:

Skip Colorado at the moment. Very very dry. 

Yeah that’s what I’m reading. I feel bad for my buddies who are heading out there. I keep telling them that the snow totals haven’t been favorable lately but I keep getting the “dude it’s colorado” response. They’ll find out. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Winter storm watch for Wednesday for carbon and Monroe counties..4-8" of snow beginning around 4am and lasting into the afternoon. 

I’ve been looking at this. I would be more inclined to cancel my Dr’s appointment if it was going to fall overnight. Driving up afterwards isnt out of the question though. 

Something possible precip for Sat as well. Buckle up. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Yeah that’s what I’m reading. I feel bad for my buddies who are heading out there. I keep telling them that the snow totals haven’t been favorable lately but I keep getting the “dude it’s colorado” response. They’ll find out. 

All of Colorado got fresh snow today..several inches in summit county.  When are your friends heading out there?

13 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I’ve been looking at this. I would be more inclined to cancel my Dr’s appointment if it was going to fall overnight. Driving up afterwards isnt out of the question though. 

Something possible precip for Sat as well. Buckle up. 

When is your doctors appointment.  I already have Thursday and Friday appointments in the office just from being back today..keeping Wednesday free. Might be too dangerous to go into work. 

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Leave super early Root and beat the storm to Belleayre. 

I'll probably leave around 6:30.  The storm is moving south to north, so as long as I get ahead of it I should be fine.

8"-12" now.

E0Sy9JQ.png

4"-6" for Blue??

D2MPtAD.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1