Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

damn, this forecast looks depressing. This upcoming weekend looks like a total wash out from here to hunter mountain. I was hoping I could escape the rain and go to Hunter or Mountain Creek this Friday. Obviously I'm going to keep checking but its not looking good right now.

24 minutes ago, antman12 said:

damn, this forecast looks depressing. This upcoming weekend looks like a total wash out from here to hunter mountain. I was hoping I could escape the rain and go to Hunter or Mountain Creek this Friday. Obviously I'm going to keep checking but its not looking good right now.

It says chance of showers this weekend. I wouldn't call it a washout and it's 5 days away. 

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It says chance of showers this weekend. I wouldn't call it a washout and it's 5 days away. 

Fair, but the forecast for Hunter, Creek and Blue all reads rain Thrus, Fri and Sat. lol I'm not getting my hopes up.

14 hours ago, antman12 said:

I wouldn't go to MC until the next major storm or decent snowmaking weather.

I've been there in the beginning of last week when they bragged about making new snow after the washout, and it was quite bad. Bare spots on the GS racing slope, very thin cover on Granite peak, I even managed to hit some rocks despite all the efforts.

It will be even worse after 70s on Wednesday. So sad.

1 hour ago, eaf said:

I've been there in the beginning of last week when they bragged about making new snow after the washout, and it was quite bad. Bare spots on the GS racing slope, very thin cover on Granite peak, I even managed to hit some rocks despite all the efforts.

Wow just wow Blue is better then they lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eaf said:

Thanks Eaf, appreciate the response.