Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

33 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Late March if they're still open. They have big races next weekend so they'll be open for that. Beyond that is up to Mother Nature. Last year they were in bad shape going into march and stayed open into April due to cold and 17"

the last scheduled event is the bump bash march 17th. Pond skimming is always last minute. One season they had pond skimming three weekends in a row. That was 2014

That was a fun year.  Don't remember much, but it was sure fun!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zzslope said:

What kind of training?

I'm training a funeral director how to sell our memorial stones to the families he serves. I bring a sales kit with order forms, granite samples, brochures, photo album and what not that the funeral director keep on loan and go over various sales techniques and what not. Training usually lasts 2-3 hours.  The last director I trained back in December already has sold like $20k in memorial stones.  We have over 100 funeral homes selling for us in eastern PA and NJ and our quarterly mailers target 1,000 more. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm training a funeral director how to sell our memorial stones to the families he serves. I bring a sales kit with order forms, granite samples, brochures, photo album and what not that the funeral director keep on loan and go over various sales techniques and what not. Training usually lasts 2-3 hours.  The last director I trained back in December already has sold like $20k in memorial stones.  We have over 100 funeral homes selling for us in eastern PA and NJ and our quarterly mailers target 1,000 more. 

Wow, nice. Do you do business with Shelly in Warrington Pa.?

11 minutes ago, zzslope said:

Wow, nice. Do you do business with Shelly in Warrington Pa.?

No we don't, they either sell for somebody else or refer their customers to the local monument company. The cremation rate is rising and the death rate is falling which means funeral homes aren't doing as well so many of them sell memorial stones and other keepsakes to make up for lost revenue. 

3 hours ago, guitar73 said:

we're headed out to alta/snowbird this weekend.....just in time for a potentially yuge storm. oh yeah!

yer gonna get dumped on.  Perder, perder, perder.  Maybe the biggest snow for them this year.  Are you staying at alta/snowbird?  Lately i have heard the canyon road has become a shit show in the snow.  Apparently they arent policing the 4x4 or chains only, and dumb asses in their honda accords are getting stuck, sliding off the road, and then the road closes to clean up the circus act.  

Is NMSKI going with you?  it seems like he drags the snow around with him where ever he goes.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

yer gonna get dumped on.  Perder, perder, perder.  Maybe the biggest snow for them this year.  Are you staying at alta/snowbird?  Lately i have heard the canyon road has become a shit show in the snow.  Apparently they arent policing the 4x4 or chains only, and dumb asses in their honda accords are getting stuck, sliding off the road, and then the road closes to clean up the circus act.  

Is NMSKI going with you?  it seems like he drags the snow around with him where ever he goes.  

As long as Toast isn't going with you guys, you should have tons of Perder. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I've read 1 o 3 feet of snow by sunday....probably should pack the snorkels, lol.  we're staying at goldminers daughter, so we should be golden unless they impose interlodge (which I doubt that will happen). no, NMSKI and/or toast will not be in attendance.