Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

43 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm so proud of you guys. WTGAI JADIP. I can't even get motivated enough to finish shoveling.

Pops and I are parking in the CBK lot and should be hitting the indoor water park lift about 830. Probably a little later cxause we're like that. See you there.

42 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Road closures all over. Can't believe you guys drove to NY and back today.

image.png.97949ea9995a0e0f8727012bf62fd0c7.png

How much snow did hazleton receive.  Only a few inches in Allentown. Seemed like more in western NJ and Easton area. Earlier 78 was such a backup that I got off at 33 and was smooth sailing on 22. 

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How much snow did hazleton receive.  Only a few inches in Allentown. Seemed like more in western NJ and Easton area. Earlier 78 was such a backup that I got off at 33 and was smooth sailing on 22. 

There was MUCH more snow in Hatfield and Harleysville than Allentown or Northampton. Some sleet up this way tho, down there was all snow after it changed from rain.

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

IDK. 6-8 inches?

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

There was MUCH more snow in Hatfield and Harleysville than Allentown or Northampton. Some sleet up this way tho, down there was all snow after it changed from rain.

I haven't caught up on the accuweather forums because they blew up so much today but snowfall totals are all over the place...

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I haven't caught up on the accuweather forums because they blew up so much today but snowfall totals are all over the place...

Here's what Kurt is saying:  I kinda want to drive west like 10 miles just to see the abrupt transition into no snow.

image.png.eefbc1562b4e2bc17f2d3c0604b52397.png

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Save the gas and just imagine the abrupt transition in your head lol

Sometimes I drive just to see dumb stuff like that. When I was in Las Vegas I drove 5 hours round trip just to see the gate at Area 51 and to eat an Alien Burger at the world famous Little Alie-Inn.

• Like 2

Staying in Woodstock tonight. 35 and raining in town, no snow on the ground. Drive a half hour west to Belleayre and there's 2-3 feet and its still coming down. 

4”-8”over night. Probably get a foot up top overnight.

207a91e24879982bc87b6c65a8babff2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1